Important Update - I'm Sorry

Alright, so in case you haven't noticed, I've been absent for quite some time, and being the asshole of an author that I am and completely forgetful, I've entirely neglected this book. Honestly, I love these characters, and I have a lot in mind for the plot as well. The problem is mainly that I'm not very fond of the story and it has been taking a much different turn in comparison to my original structure. Of course, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it has given me a new perspective for the characters themselves, and has even spawned it's own individuals, but I'm just not set on how a lot of the events have transpired, or how quickly the relationship has played out. 

I literally have a ton of drafts and notebooks filled of chapters, but I'm just not happy with any of them to include here.   >The plight of a perfectionist<

Originally, I came up with the idea for this book during one of the hardest times of my life during Junior year. Not to sound too sappy, I used it mainly as a distraction/hobby and I'm really glad to see how many of you took time out of your busy schedules to actually read it. It literally means so much to me; I can't even express how much it has changed my life. 

In conclusion, I didn't really focus on it all that much, and didn't have a solid direction. With all of the finals I've been doing, including state exams, I've been really just all over the place, especially when trying to figure out how in the hell I'm going to pay for college, ugh. 

(I literally relate to Liz so much, lol). 

I hate being the type of person to put my work on hiatus, as I really want to be an author who transparently takes their writing seriously and can be relied upon for updates, but I definitely don't want to become apart of the community of Wattpad creators, who simply rush their stories for the sake of votes/comments/reads/ego-boosting. I would much rather delay updates in comparison to sharing work that I either don't like, or is obviously half-assed. 

Unfortunately, this means that I will be putting this book on hiatus until further notice, but don't worry! I've cleared parts of my schedule this summer to rewrite this book. I hope to give it more life, realism, description, detail, and of course consistency. There's a lot that I want to do with this, and I hope all of you that have supported me thus far will hang in there for my re-release. I swear it will be 10x more amazing, and I'll literally pour my heart and soul into it, despite how stupidly cheesy that sounds! I want to deliver more mature books with deeper meaning. I hate sounding like some 12 year-old moron with a bunch of grammatical errors and underdeveloped thoughts. (Apologies to all of my younger readers!) Obviously, I have the humor of a 12 year-old, which will never change, nor do I want it  to, but I would like to at least deliver both the jokes and the more serious undertones like an adult.

I'll see all of you soon if you'll stick around, and if not I completely understand. Hopefully, I'll also be able to share some other stories in the meantime that I've been working on, while I was stuck on this one. 

I would like to finally give my sincerest apologies and hopefully I've given you a bit more clarity as to the situation.