chapter 14

yes,, yes ,,yes,, YES!!!! 

new chapter is out,,

ENJOY,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND BECOME A FAN,,

---------> picture of Victoria (hilay duff) she fit her role,,

_(^_^)/

____________________________________________________________________________

As me walked towards the school, almost every student we past, was looking at me or Allen. I don’t know why but I think it because I can see now. Allen said I didn’t need to worry about that and that he will take care of it. So I did. Most of the students were greeting me and Allen. But my mind was not by the greetings. It was by the things around me. All the thing I saw when we walked. I was so fascinating about everything that didn’t hear what Allen was saying to me.

‘’Sky…. Are you listening?’’ he said and stood in front of me looking me in the eye.

‘’sorry… I was lost in my thoughts. What did you say?’’

‘’I was saying that we are by your classroom. I will pick you up here after class okay so wait for me. Layla will be here any sec’’

I bit my lip and looked in the classroom. Seeing all the students look in my direction. I looked away and stared at Allen’s feet. His hand lifted my chin and made me look in his beautiful eyes.

‘’there is no reason for you to be scared. Layla will be there. She will help you and if you need anything just think of me.’’

I nodded and he walked away. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Layla standing there with a big smile on her face.

‘’ so is it now official?’’

‘’what is…?’’

‘’you and Allen. i mean come on. I can see the sparks getting of you guys.’’

I smiled and sigh. ‘’yes we are together since last night I guess’’

‘’no way…. Congrates’’ and she pulled me in a hug. ‘’o yeah and one more thing’’

‘’well… what?’’

‘’since when can you see? Yesterday when we went to sleep I swear you were still blind’’

I swallowed. How am I going to explain this to her? I can even explain it to myself. It is still one mystery to me. He didn’t tell me what it was and where he got it. I could see in just two minutes. My hole love if been blind and I could just see I two f*cking minutes.