chapter 18

New chapter,, Enjoy,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN,,

at the end of the story i have a little message for you all,,

and it's a small chapter this time,, sorry i will try that the next one will be longer,,

stay tuned,,

_(^_^)/

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was just staring at him. My face was blank and I wasn’t shocked about it as I thought I would be. I saw his eyes scanning my face for a reaction but I didn’t show. He stood up and walked with his hands in his hair around in the room. I heard him let out a sigh and he turned to me too look me in the eye.

There was a painful silence hanging in the room. You could hear a needle falling on the ground. Even thought that there was laying a carpet on the floor. He was still staring at me and I looked him back in the eye.

‘’Sky…. Please say something…. ‘’

‘’what should I say?’’ and I was still looking at him. My eyes were glued on him.

I blinked and he was standing in front of me. His hands were leaning on the armrest and his face was away from mine by just a few inches. I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes were again the same color as before and his canines were out.

‘’Sky… look at me… I’m a monster. I not human. This is my true nature.’’

I looked at him and let out a sigh.

‘’ and you want me to be scared of you?’’

‘’yes Skyler, you should be!’’

Again I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again and cupped his face with my hands. By the touch of my hand I felt him stiffen. I looked him in the eye placed a light smile on my lips.

‘’Allen… listen to me. I told you before, no matter what you are, I will not be afraid of you and you know that very well.’’

His eyes moved away from mine and he let out a sigh. The look on his face was tense and full of worries.

‘’why?’’

‘’Why?’’ I said and raised one eyebrow. ‘’Allen Carter… you stubborn man… look at me and I will tell you’’.

His eyes met mine again.

‘’Allen… I love you for who you are. I don’t care that you are a vampire. I’m glad that you are’’

The look on his face became confused and his grow bigger.

‘’because, if you were an alien, I will hate you. I hate aliens. They are scary. Well not that I know what they look like but only the name of them give me the goosebumps. It may sound stupid but I like vampires, I love the stories. They are always so… romantic and now I am in my own romantic vampire story.’’

He let out a snicker. ‘’you are one strange woman. I told you, what is written in the book is not the real truth. The most of them are most lays.’’

‘’I know’’ I smiled at him. ‘’ and you know… you look beautiful like this’’.

I trailed my fingers to his lips and he kissed them. A small shock went to my body and made me blush. His felt so soft on my fingers. He opened his mouth and let me feel his teeth. They were warm and beautiful. It made him looked perfect and powerful.