Chapter One

BJ's POV

I woke up to a pair of big, beautiful, brown eyes. "Morning honey." my mom greeted. "Morning mom." I greeted back. "So are you gonna get his present today?" she asked in a whisper. I nodded. "Where are you going?" she asked yet in another whisper. "Well we all know he's a geek when it comes to technology. So I was thinking of getting him a video camera from Best Buy." I explained. "Oh well you better get ready. He'll be up soon and you know he's a nosy little thing when it comes to his birthday presents and plans." Mom said which made me giggle. She walked out leaving me to get ready. I did my hygiene things and put on some sweats, black long sleeve shirt, a crop jacket, and black Chuck Taylor's. I looked in my top draw and found my favorite no finger left glove and slipped in on. I looked in the mirror, "Looking Good." I said to myself. I put a black bandana around my hair which was put into a perfect bun, got my money and phone, then walked out. "Bye mom. See you later." I said before walking out. "Bye baby."

After my 20 minute walk to Best Buy I finally made it. "Um...excuse me miss?" the store clerk said to me. "Yes?" I asked. "You can't be in here. There's gonna be a signing in here and it's not time yet." he explained. No wonder why the store was so empty. "Oh I'm not here for the signing. I'm here to get a present. I'll be really quick, I promise." I assured him. He hesitated then nodded with a smile which I returned with one back. "Um...question. Who's gonna be in this signing? Do you know?" I asked. "Oh a boy band by the name of Mindless Behavior." he answered. "Oh I hate them!" I exclaimed then covered my mouth. I didn't mean to say it out loud. He just smiled and went back to his preparations. I quickly went to the video camera aisle and started searching.

10 minutes later I was still in the aisle I just couldn't find the perfect camera. Then I heard ear-splitting screams. What the world! Next thing you know the Best Buy door opened and I saw four boys walk in with two adults. Oh it's them.