Chapter Eight

BJ's POV
I rolled my eyes at them. "Hey BJ." The guy said brightly. Ooh I couldn't stand him. That was my ex who cheated on my with the girl he has his arm around. If looks could kill they both would be droppin like flies right now. I wasn't jealous, it's just that I hated him for doing what he did. "What do you want Kyle?" I said looking at my ice cream them back at them. "You know Amber right?" he asked pointing to the girl on his side. I nodded my head no interested. "Hey Bri." Amber said with a snotty look. "Girl...unless you came here for a beat down don't 'Hey Bri' me. You don't want none of this." Bri threatened I had to try my best not to laugh. I leaned back on Prince which didn't make Kyle happy. "Who's this?" he asked looking Prince up and down which made Prince do the same to him. Amber looked around at the guys and her eyes practically popped out of her head. "IT'S MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!" she shouted which made Bri and I cover her ears. We uncovered our ears just before Amber started scooting closer to Prince. He grabbed me by my waist and started scooting closer into the booth. Then Amber started moving closer to Ray which made him place Bri on his lap and he scooted closer into the booth. Bri started blushing fiercely. "Oh my gosh I'm sitting on Ray's lap." Bri mouthed at me which made me smile. Amber narrowed her eyes at us them scooted back to Kyle who gave her a death glare. Kyle came over to me. "You know next week we start school. And I can't wait, because you won't have your little friends there to help you." He whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes and smirked before putting my hand in his face and pushing him away. When he left I started playing in my ice cream with my spoon. "Are you okay, B?" Bri asked, her eyes full of concern. "Yeah I am." I answered with a sigh. "He just doesn't know when to quit." "Who was that?" Prince asked. "My ex-boyfriend." I replied bluntly which made his right hand clench into a fist. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Easy tiger." I said which made him blush. We took the ice creams to go and went back to MB's house.