Chapter Nine

BJ's POV

We finally made it back to the house. "I don't know about y'all, but Roc and I are going to the XBOX." Prod said walking into the living room with Roc right behind him. "Hey wanna see my room?" Ray asked Bri which made her turn bright red. I grabbed her arm. "You better watch out. He's probably a player." I whispered I her ear. She rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever. Don't worry Imma big girl." she whispered back. "Alright." I let go of her arm and Ray led her up the stairs which left Prince and I alone. I went into the kitchen to put the ice cream away with him not far behind. When I turned away from the fridge he was surprisingly close to me which made me step back. "Oh sorry." he said with apologetic eyes. "No it's fine." I replied. There was an awkward silence for a few moments. "So what do you think he plans on doing to you at school?" Prince asked. I turned bright red with embarrassment. "Oh! You heard." I said looking down. "Well yeah. You were sitting on my lap so, how could I miss it?" He replied with a smile. "He's probably gonna have his girls jump me or something." I said rolling my eyes. "Girls?" he asked. "What? You thought it was just Amber he was with?" He nodded which made me shake me head. "That's the reason why I broke up with him. He cheated on me." I said trying to hold back tears. He hugged me which was just what I needed. "He's not gonna mess with you this year." he said into my neck. I pulled away and looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. he just shrugged his shoulders and sat on a stool right across from me. "Prince?" I started eyeing him suspiciously. "What are you hiding?" I asked. I just smirked and took out his phone which I snatched. "Give it back!" he shouted and I just shook my head. He started chasing me around the kitchen then tackled me to the ground tickling me. "Prince stop that tickles!" "Are you gonna give me my phone back?" he asked. "Yes!" He got off of me and helped me up then I gave him his phone back. "Can't blame a girl for trying." I said and we started busted out laughing.