Chapter Five

Princeton's POV
I liked this girl a lot. And I wanted her to be in my life, I wanted to be in HER life. And if that meant working my way up in our relationship then that's what I'll do. I waited what seemed to be hours, before she finally answered. "Ok...sure." she replied. I was the happiest person in the world. She was so different from all the girls. Yeah she didn't like me, but that's what makes her different. That's what makes me more attracted to her. I spotted a store that sold earbuds, headphones, phone cases, and more. I grabbed her hand and led her into the store. Her skin was so soft. When we got inside she seemed amazed and so was I. The place looked awesome. I was too lost in the stuff to notice that she left my side and was admiring some beats by dre earbuds. I walked up behind her without her noticing. "Want them?" I asked. She turned around. "Oh...um...no thank you. I want some just not right now." She answered. "Well I'm gonna be out there if you need me." she said before walking out of the store. I grabbed some beats and went up to the counter to buy them.

BJ's POV
A couple minutes later Prince came out with a bag. After he sat down beside me on the bench he handed the bag to me. I narrowed my eyes at him. He's gonna mess around and spend all his money on me. He really needs to stop he's doing the most. That money that he works for every day is supposed to be for him not random chicks that he barely knows. "What's this for?" I asked. "It's a thank you present. You know...for agreeing to be my secret keeper." he replied. I opened up the bag and found green beats earbuds. "Prince, you didn't..." "But I wanted to." he said cutting me off. "Well thank you. How did you know green was my favorite color?" I asked. "We'll besides the green Chuck Taylor's and the green bandana and the green glove and the green cell phone case..." he started to say pointing at them. "I took a lucky guess." he finished with a smile. "Well I'll get you something too." I offered. "Just you being here is enough for me." he said. This dude is really trying OD hard. "Well I still want to do something." I said. He thought for a moment before coming up with something. "Your number." he said. "My what?" I asked. "Your number." he repeated. "Could I have it?" Why did I offer to do something for him in return? Why didn't I just take the beats and shut my mouth. I gave him my phone then held my hand out for his. He looked at me in confusion. "Do you want my number or not?" I asked which made him quickly give me his phone. We exchange number then switched back and put our phones away. "Are we done here?" I asked eager to leave. "Yeah I guess. Hey wanna hang out with me and the guys?" he asked. WHY? I heaved a big sigh and nodded a yes. I didn't have anymore plans after this with Bri being in Utah for 2 weeks. We walked out of the mall and he lead me to his green Mustang. Does everyone have Mustangs?! I got in with my shopping bags and turned my attention to the window while he drove off.
10 minutes later we pulled up in front of a beautiful mansion. This is where MB is staying? Wow if they have a butler I'm leaving. They're old enough to do things for themselves. When we walked in he lead me into the living room where his friends Ray, Roc, and Prod were playing video games on the XBOX. "Hey guys this is my "friend" BJ. You know the girl at Best Buy?" he introduced. "Hey everybody." I shyly greeted. "Hey." they greeted back in unison. "Hey how about we watch a movie." Prince stated. They nodded their heads and turned the XBOX off. They popped in This Christmas and we sat on the floor in front of the couch. Prince leaped to sit beside me when Ray sat beside him, Roc sat beside of me, and Prod sat beside him.

Princeton's POV
When the movie ended everyone was knocked out including BJ. BJ's head was resting on my lap and I gently stroked her hair, careful not to wake her up. I laid down like the others and drifted to sleep.