P2

Lee as Kei 👆🏻

Henry's Pov

The seventh period bell rung and a few moments later the door finally opened...

And there he stood, this young boy whose has been on my mind all day today. Making me all nervous without even him knowing.

He walked towards me, in his own usual pace. Somehow the world seemed to have slowed down as his every step.

I felt as if his electric blue eyes were pericing my brown ones.

".....ir?...."

"... Sir?"

"Mr. Mon!" I jumped by the sudden rise of his voice. He looked at me with a confused and worried look and realized that I have been staring at him for more than five seconds.

I suddenly felt a heat creeping it's way to my fave from embarrassment and I quickly turned around to try and keep my composure.

"Yea... sorry. Just tired" I replied, looking away form him. I have no idea what kind of face he's making right now. Oh god, did it show on my face? I was obviously mesmerizing him. He didn't get that idea right? Right?

Crap.

"Hmm... you can start by separating all the books first. Then we can move that shelves over there next to plants by the window" I said, trying to sound completely normal.

"I still have a few papers to grade for today, but I'll be there in a minute" I added withiut looking at him, I sat at my desks and continued working.

He didn't respond, he just quickly did what I simply asked him to do. Kei isn't the type to talk a lot and I think because of that, that he didn't have many friends. Actually, Ive never seen him with a friend before.

He looks like the type to not care about these kind of stuff. He reminded me of myself when I was still in high school. Except of course he's bigger than me and more manliest looking.

It's funny how he's not very popular. He's a very handsome young teenage boy so I wonder? It's not like I'm complaining. I actually like that he's not popular since I can freely stare at him whenever I want to without anyone noticing. I mentally slapped myself at the thought.

Ugh! I'm so creepy... aren't I?

A few moments later I got up and finally decided to help him. He almost finished separting all the books from the shelves.

"Sorry, that took a while. You ready?" I asked walking towards him.

"Actually..." he paused and looked at me.

"You can do your work Mr. M. I got this" He said. I don't know if I was imagining it but did he just smiled? Ive never seen him smile.

It was quick but I definitely saw it. I got curious...

"You should smile more... You're a handsome young boy. You'd definitely be popular." I complimented and gave him a small smile.

"That's not your business" he said with a sudden cold voice.

His voice always sounded cold and low but this time it felt different. Did I make him mad?