P6

Kei's Pov

It's saturday morning and I decided to get up early and go to the library. When I said early I mean "9:45" am... that's pretty early right? and  when I said "library" it's actually more of an errand.

My mom loves books a lot. She sometimes makes me go to the library just to get her one. She just has too much time in her hand to actually go and do it herself so she makes me go in her place.

My neighborhood is pretty close to the nearest library around so I decided to use this opportunity to go jogging. It's only twenty minutes walk and maybe I'll get there in only ten if I run.

I quickly put on my dark gray sweatpants and white hoodie and wear my favorite black sneakers.

I went downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen already preparing lunch.

Her hair was on a high ponytail. It looked tight and painful, she seemed to do that a lot to her hair. I just wish she doesn't go bald soon, because her hair is already thin enough.

"mornin mum" I kissed her cheek and she jumped. I almost burst in laughter. Mom always gets surprised by everything.

"Kei!" she hit me with the spatula that she's holding and I laughed.

"I'm gonna go jogging and pick up some books for you" I said while opening the fridge and looked for a quick snack.

I grabbed the strawberry yogurt and a water bottle and quickly finished it.

"Make sure you get home before twelve okay? I don't want you missing any meals. You already missed breakfast this morning." she demanded.

"He's just lazy" said a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Lin looking at my yogurt with her disgust look as usual. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Lin" I said.

"Excuse you?! I did not say a thing" she defended. She opened the fridge and reached for her favorite guava juice and it's my turn to looked disgusted. I just hate the smell of guava, I'm not sure how she can handle that.

"Fuck off" she smirked and drank one sip.

"Language Lin!" my mom yelled and we both held our laughter.

"Well gotta go" I quickly finished my yogurt and dropped it in a trash can.

"Bye" I kissed my mom in the cheeks and messed with Lin's hair.

"Bye kiddo" I said and quickly try to escape.

"I told you not to mess my hair! you homo!" my sister yelled and I laughed.

I got in the library rather early than usual today. I slowed down my pace as I reached the entrance and there I saw Ms. Louise, the owner of the library slash my mom's bestfriend.

"Morning Auntie Louise" I said and gave her a small smile.

"Oh! look who we have here. Good Morning to you Kei" she said in her lively and high pitched voice.

"Im just going to check out some books for mom" I said.

"Okay sure.. you can choose how many you wants as long as she return it." she said. She fixed her white rimmed glassed and tucked her ash blonde hair behind her ear.

"Okay thanks" I walked away and looked for the 'romance' section. It's a good thing that nobody comes here a lot, it would be embarrassing if someone saw me picking a book in a 'romance' section.