p11

Henry's Pov

For some reason I feel like Kei has been down these past three days or rather it's more like he's been spacing out. It's like he's lost in his own thoughts.

Whenever I try to call out to him he would just say that he's fine and give me a smile that even I can tell that are forced. I honestly don't like it... I know that the me now to him are nothing but an unreliable person.

It can't be help that he would keep some stuff from me but I wish he would at least try to talk to me. I get hurt when I see the person I love looking like that.

"Hey" a familiar voice said behind me pulling me out of deep thoughts. He looks at me with a worried look "You, okay?" he asked and throw one of his sweetest smile on my way though it quickly turned into something else.

"I-I'm okay" I replied. I couldn't help but sigh. I really want him to tell me whatever it is.

I sat on my dark velvet leather chair, patting the chair next to mine, signaling Kei to sit down next to me. He raised his eyebrows confusedly but say down anyways.

The room were suddenly filled with silence. I don't what I should do and say so I unconsciously place my hands on top of his. I look to see Kei's profile, he looks down at our connected hands and smiled genuinely.

Kei gripped my hand a little tighter. He then looks me in the eye and gave yet another warm smile. A smile with mixtures of worried and something else.

"I want you to tell me what's wrong" I finally said. Kei gazes turns into a blank one. I extended my hands a little to fix the bed hair on top of his head. It was so cute... I just had to touch it.

"A bed hair" I said, pulling my hand away. Kei blushed a little and thanked me.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. I-I didn't want to tell you because I got scared." his expression turned a bit sour as he looks down on the tiled floor, ovbiously trying to hide his face.

"Tell me" I said. I got closer to him and stare at his gorgeous ocean blue eyes as I a wait for him to continue. I felt Kei avoiding the contact and I raised his chin to face my direction "Hey, Look at me" a small smile formed in the corner of my lips.

"I'm so sorry... someone found out" he finally responded . I looked at him with a confused look. Found out? found out what? Don't tell me... about our relationship? My face begun looking pale all of the sudden.

I then unconsciously removes my hand from Kei. I gasped at what I just did and turned to look at Kei with a painful expression.

"N-no... I-I didn't mean th-"

"This is what scared me the most" he interrupted before I could finish my sentence. "Yes, someone found out, two people actually. Ysabelle and that annoying transfer student Luke"

My eyes widened at what he just said. Did he just say Luke?

"Let's stop"

"W-what?" I stuttered. Stop? stop what?

"I mean just for now. We did agree that I would wait but look what I'm doing. I'm a big failure who has no self control." he said as his hand formed in a ball of fist.

"Th-that's not true, I'm partly at fault. Just now, Im sorry for shaking your hands away, I was just startled" I trailed. "Y-you know, I know him, maybe I could try and talk to him." I said trying to drop the panic tone in my voice.