p10

Kei's Pov

Henry leaned closer to me and smiled seductively. He then whispered to my ear "I.want.you." his hot breath and sexy voice made my whole body shiver.

I heard myself gulped.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. Our faces were only centimeters a part. His eyes turned into something else. His stunning light hazel eyes gazes at me in lust.

He got closer and closer until his lips were pressed against mine. His kisses were becoming rougher as each seconds pass by.

Every movement and contact he makes made me tremble in pleasure. His fingers playing with my hair, his legs crossed against my hips, his seductive perfume, and every single one of his moans didn't help my erection go away.

We both stopped for a second. Panting and trying to catch our breaths. God.Damn.It. That was hot as fuck. I didn't know he could be this aggressive. I fucking love it!

Henry kissed my lips, this time it was a peck. He grabs my hand and led me to the queen size bed that were in front of us.

He pushed my chest seductively and I fell on a a soft velvety sheet. I looked up and saw Henry on top of me.

He's now taking of his white collar shirt. Unbuttoning every button slowly and seductively. He then leaned forward and bites my ear.

He took off his shirt and teared my plain grey shirt. Wow is he into this kind of stuff? I mean I'm not complaining though.

Henry kissed my neck slowly and then he was on my chest. He went slowly down my abs and bite the hem of my boxers.

I swear I almost came from it.

Henry pulls my boxers down slowly using his mouth. Then my member sprung up proudly. He smirked and gazes at it.

My breathing started getting ragged. My whole body is in heat. I want it! I want it! I want it!

My head suddenly started feeling heavy. I search for the source of pain and my eyes opened in surprise.

There stood Lin. Her glaring face came to sight and that's when I realized that she just karate chopped my head. She does that when I can't wake up.

"Tch" so it was all a dream huh? I sighed in disappointment. Well there's no way that my clumsy adorable bae can be that aggressive. I just can't imagine it.

"What the hell are you clicking your tongue for?!" Lin yelled and chopped my head one more time.

"Geez, why are such a tsundere." I said.

"I'm not a tsundere you big homo! I've been trying to wake you up all this time. It's almost time for dinner why were you even sleeping it's still six you know, we just got off from school three and a half hours a go. What are you a baby?!" she scoffed and fixed her dark curls behind her ear.

"I'm just tired." I said lazily. I honestly don't want to argue with Lin right now. It's get tiring, her mouth never runs out of insults. I'm not affected by any of it since I know how much she loves her big brother. It's just she's a pain in the ass.

"What were you even dreaming about?" Lin smirked.

I slapped my forehead as hard as I can remembering I'm the type to sleep talk when I'm sleeping. Don't tell me I did something shameful like moaning whilst I'm sleeping in the living room couch?!