p13

Kei's Pov

"I friggin hate this! Why the hell did they move Prom to tonight all of the sudden?!" Ysabelle yelled on the other side of the phone and I try to contain my laughter.

All her plans asking Lin to go to Prom with her on Saturday got ruined because of the slight changes for tonight's events. Unluckily for her someone already invited Lin a few days ago without her knowing.

She only discovered it when we were face timing and saw Lin's prom dress in the background with her what she called her "eagle eye".

And so she made me asks my sister if she had a date and apparently she said yes. And now Ysabelle's forcing me to be her date for tonight which is annoying considering I wanted to go alone but meh it's Ysabelle (one of the hottest girl in my school) so why not?

"Don't worry you'll see her at Prom" I said in a calm tone.

"Yea, I guess...." she sighed.

"Kei... are you okay?" she asked in her gentle voice on the other side of the line.

"What do you mean?" I asked as if pretending I don't know what she's talking about.

"You know, you and Mr. M and the Luke issue? are you sure you don't want me t-"

"Just drop it Ysa" I cut her off.

I rubbed my temple and leaned my head outside the wall of the dentist's office. Just hearing his name makes me sick.

Yesterday, I did a little research on this Luke guy and I discovered a lot of nasty things about him. I'm not even gonna go there, he's a total fake and a scum.

"Don't get involved please" I said sounding a little worry.

"Yes but Kei if there's something I can do... please do tell me." Ysa's husky voice shuttered a little.

"I will. I'll pick you up at 7:00 then?" I said.

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I closed my eyes for a second, looking up at the clear blue sky. No clouds, it was just a plain sky blue color.

I took a big sigh and finally left and went for a quick drive to get the suit that I ordered from my Aunts tailored shop.

Then I went home and I felt a sudden urge of the need to hear his voice. Even though we always see each other, I always misses him the second I don't see him.

~

Henry's Pov

The bell rung rather quickly indicating the end of seventh period class.

All the students got up and scattered away little by little. Most of them were excited for tonight's events. They can't seem to concentrate because of it, unluckily for me I don't know tonight's events will turn out.

I quickly fixes everything away as I remember that I need to talk to the principal about tonight's events. I heard he only wants me to go to look out for students and mostly have fun. Which I don't know what he meant considering I'm a teacher.

As I was about to lock the class door my phone buzzes in my pocket, and I heard Adele's ring tone.

Embarrassed, I quickly answered the caller without looking at the name of the contact. Next time I'll remember to silent my phone. I wouldn't want my students making fun of me because of my taste in music.

But hey, everyone loves Adele r-right!?

"H-hello?" I said.

There was no answer. Only the sound of breathing and someone talking in the background which I assume would be the Television.

"Hello?" I said again. There was no answer.

I looked at the unfamiliar number and quickly realized that it was Kei's.

"Kei?!" I said as if startled.

"Sorry, I just wanted to hear your voice. I was just speechless by how attractive your voice sounds over the phone" he chuckled in his low slight husky voice.

He's voice sounded a bit different over the phone but I definitely recognize the hint of husky tone and his attractive laugh on the other side of the line.

"You really like to make my fun of me do you" I smiled in no one in particular. I heard Kei chucked handsomely again. It becomes addicting hearing his attractive laugh.

"Well I like your blushing face so" he said.

"You dum dum" I cheekily said and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed with myself. Why do I feel like a maiden in love? Gosh, this is embarrassing. It's embarrassing... but I don't hate it.

This warm and fuzzy feeling. It's rather comfortable.

"You're so cute. Hey listen I might arrive at around 7:30 and I want to tell you one thing since I know you'll get there earlier right?" he's voice suddenly turned in a rather serious tone.

"R-right" I replied.

"If you see Luke, try to avoid being alone with him as much as possible. Being around with a lot of people is much safer you understand?"

"U-mm ... okay" I said confused but I only agreed because I know I can only trust Kei.

"Wait for me okay?" he said in his usual gentle tone and I smiled.

"I will" I replied.