p20

Henry's Pov

As much as I want to get up and start the day, I couldn't. Part of me wants to stay and gaze at the gorgeous being in front of me. God, I could do this all day.

I held a chuckle escape my mouth as I hear his handsome breathing. He would say a word or two in his sleep. It's so cute to watch him say those gibberish words.

I reached my hand out carefully and trace my fingers on his sexy jawline slowly. I didn't want to wake him up but I also can't keep myself from touching him. I just had to.

I let my fingers touches every part of his angelic face. His long eyelashes his tall nose and finally his luscious and kissable lips.

Heat begun creeping up my cheeks as I remember every little details that happened last night.

I did it. I did it with him. We broke our promise to each other and I hated myself for that but ... I knew that yesterday was different. I somewhat feel that the drug wasn't at fault. It was me and the both of us.

I scratched the back of my head as I think of what to do next. I mean, Kei said that he took care of everything but I can't help getting worried.

Well one reason is because he's still my student and I'm his teacher. I can't let my guard down now that I know how obvious it is that we have a relationship.

"Mhm" I alsmost gasped as I felt my pillow breathed, I looked at Kei and smile at him as I watch him wakes up.

"Good morning" I whispered to him and leaned in to plant small kisses on his face. I almost laughed as I saw his blushing face. I couldn't help the blush getting on me too.

"Morning love" he replied and bit his lips as his stunning blue eyes gazes at mine. He moved a little and realized that we're both half naked.

I blushed crimson red and Kei grins at me.

"How's your body" he asked, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

I blushed but replied anyways "I'm feeling okay" I said. I'm not lying. I feel okay.

"That's good" he sighed and gave me a pearly white smile. "Hey listen, I want to apologize" he said and sat up and so did I.

"For what?" I asked, curious.

"For bringing you at my place without your permission, I mean I could've brought you to a hospital or your place but I just-" I cut him off and kissed him on the cheeks.

I pulled off and looked him in the eye. "No, Thank you. You found me." I smiled.

Kei smiled and pulled me for a hug. We stayed like that for at least three minutes and he finally broke it and went for my lips.

We're now lying down on his bed, doing nothing. Staring at each other and not saying a word.

"Hey, um it's saturday and I... yesterday I left and didn't say anything to the principal so..." I started.

"Oh about that." he paused and kissed my forehead. "I took care of it" he smiles.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Um. The principal knew about Luke's behavior. Ive been talking to him about his issues and he said he's trying to figure it out and um yesterday he saw us... I mean he saw me leaving the school with you... unconscious in my hands. He knew that Luke did something. I honestly have no idea how but he told me to take care of you and I said that I'll bring you to your house and figure it out... so yep" he finishes and scratches his neck.

"Are you serious?" I asked, shocked. I never knew the principal knew something. What about us? does he know something about me and Kei?

"The principal might've know something..." he paused and I begun feeling worried "Actually, I think he knows... but he likes you and he likes me. He likes the both of us so... I" he continues.

"T-That's true but still" I stuttered.

"Hey, It'll be okay" Kei held my hand and kisses my cheeks. "I promise" he whispered.

"Okay" I replied. I leaned in to kiss him back.

Kei held me tight, his warmth were making me very comfortable and sleepy. I let myself fall under his arms and we both fell asleep.

A nap with my lover in beautiful saturday morning. Why not? It's my day off anyways and I feel like we both needed this. We really do.