Q&A

M: I wanted to do a little Q&A portion for the characters so I made these. I'm going to ask them a few questions for the readers so that they know a few more things about them. Little fun facts or secrets that they can share with us! So let's start with.... Henry and Kei! They both have to answer it. So... first question, Henry first... What's the most attractive part of the body does Kei have that attracts you the most?

*Sweating H: U-um... a-a lot...

*Chuckles K: Just choose one babe.

H: Ooh! His eyes are very attractive! They're very blue and pretty!

K: *hides blushes

M: O-Okay! Kei your turn!

K: Yes um... everything about him is attractive and If I would choose one it's um maybe ... his face? It's adorable and very sexy.

H: *Intense blushes

M: ... Mkay! Next question! If you could change one thing about one another what would it be?

H & K : *answering at the same time
"I wouldn't change anything!" *blushes after

M: .......... Okay... Um next question this time it's our Ysabelle! I'm pretty sure some readers wants to know how is it going with you and Lin?

Y: That's... a secret. *evil smirks *Lin hides in the background.

M: Okay. Back to the adorablidiot couple! What's your favorite sex position?!

H: *Gasps loudly and hides behind Kei after "T-That's so ... u-unnecessary!"

M: *Smirks

K: I like it when he rides m- *Henry slaps Kei's mouth *blushes intensifies

H: W-Were going home! I'm not answering these kind of questions.

M: Alright then... Till next time!

H: *drags Kei "There will be no next time!
*pauses "Or else..."

M: *sweats a lot "................ 'M out bai!"
*Peace Sign