1

yoona

My stepbrother and i have been living in the same roof for 5 years.

And in that five years, ive come to develop feelings for him.

Idk if this if love or infatuation,
but i know that this is wrong,

but still. I want him to be mine

Me and my stepbro goes to the same school, and in the same grade, And in the same classroom.

Lucky, right? I can be with him all day.

but. He already have a

Girlfriend.

And that's what i hate seeing everyday. Everyday they are always together, feed each other, cuddle eachother,
it makes me so SICK!

but then there's this day,
Where i met a boy, Named Jungkook.

He was a gentleman, and kind hearted boy. He talked to me almost everyday.

We were always together since i met him and actually, he is also like me.

He loves someone whom he can't have.

We've talked abt games, studies and stuffs almost everyday, someday, we'd just hangout and watch some movies

he told me that there's this someone , who he can't have. Like for real, He can't REALLY have.

The one he loves is MARRIED! Like ffs?! But i guess im the same as him. I fell inlove with my stepbrother which is totally wrong.

Everyday is the same until Today.

*Flashback*

He was playing a game, and i was watching him play it. As he was playing, ive tought of something.
Something new.

"Hey, Taetae.." ive whispered to him. And he only replied with a "Hmm?" Without looking at me

i took the chance and grabbed his phone and kissed him. His eyes were shookT and he immediately kissed back.

We stopped for a moment and i looked at him in the eyes, " I knew we were thingking the same" he said

"there's only one rule., to never fall inlove with each other. get it?" he added and smiled.

i smiled and kissed him again.

*End of flashback*

And that's how both of us became replacements for each other.

--
a/n
i know yall didnt get this lmfao.

Well, if you did, then im so happiii. Basically, Yoona and Jungkook have this love, Unrequited love for someone.
Both of them had hangout and been friends for quite a while. Since they are always seeing the ones they love with someone else, They tought of the same thing. To be each other's replacement.

like for example, Jungkook kissed Yoona bcs yoona is just a replacement and he's thingking of His unrequited love while kissing her. Get it? :))))))

both of them have no feelings for each other ofc.

or Do they? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BTW ENGLISHEU ISNT MA FIRST LANGUAGE SO WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARS AHEAAAAADDDD~