11

yoona

here i am, walking to my house with a gloomy face on. So many questions in my mind right now but i cant seem to find an answer.

While walking, i was surprised to be hugged by a man. I tried to get out of his grio but soon realized that it's taehyung...

i felt no spark at all. No butterflies in my stomach, no face heating up. Nothing.

"I've been so worried! It's already 11:30 pm!" he said, worry is shown on his face.

I just stared in his eyes, wanting to break down and shed my tears but no, I don't want him to see that.

"t-taehyung... have you been inlove?" i asked him, wanting to know and answered one of my questions in my head, since he was always a 'playboy'.

"Well," he started, " I've been inlove the first time i met this girl long long time ago." he smiled as he recall the memories. ' she must've been a lucky girl' i tought

" She was perfect in my eyes. She was kind hearted, she was pretty, smart. We got close and my heart really fell for her. But one unexpected thing happened, is that she became my....." he didnt want to continue, hesitating , he avoided my eyes.

"m-my.... uh..." he was nervous. I gently put my palm on his shoulder.

"let's just say that she became something i would never want to. Something that will block us from getting together. Something that made me want to stop loving her because it's wrong."

"Y-you unloved her? How?" i asked,

"I still love her. No matter what else happens, how can i unlove the person standing infront of m--" he stopped. 'huh?' i tought,

He looks like reality hitted him, like he was shocked for a moment.

"u-uh.. i mean, i can't unlove someone im with everyday right?" he put his hand on the back of his neck, his face shows shyness.

'someone he's with everyday? Is that his girlfriend? '

a/n: isn't baekhyun so sweet and gentleman around yoona?