12

taehyung

why would i say that? Aish! Her beinf around me isn't fonna do great. I'd just end up confessing my love to her. I don't want that to happen.

And yet, here she is, Locked in her bedroom for days. I kept on knocking her door but all i get is no answer.

Did she broke up with jungkook?

I went kutside to buy ramen since It's the only way to make Yoona open her door.

On my way there, i saw jungkook,
"yah jungkook!" i called him,

"Hyung?"

"What happened between you and yoona? She's been locked in her room since you two fought."
his eyebrows rose,

"what?" he asked, his eyebrows knitted

"She havent been eating, only ramen is what makes her open her door." i said,

"I wanna see her hyung." He said and ran off to my house, he better fix her. Because i can't..

jungkook

I opened the door, ofc i have my own keys to her house.

i walked to her bedroom door,and knocked "Yoona! It's me!"

Silence.

"Yoona! It's jungkook, open the door, i wanna talk!" it was a long silence until she shouted, "No! Not today!"

aish! I ran outside the house, Climbing the house, i went to her window. And luckily it's opened.

i entered the window to see her, she was sitting on the floor.

"yoona...." i whispered to her and she flinched a little,

" what are you doing here?! Go back to your woman!" she shouted, 'huh? what woman?'

"But you are my woman," i chuckled, not knowing what's happening.

a/n:: 2 chapters left