6

yoona

*car*

"Are you okay now?" i asked him, he returned with a nod,

"uh, how i wish i killed that bitch." I sighed, I looked at taehyung again and smiled a little bit. ' He's so cute.'

"We're here!" I startled him and he shot up his face, I got down from the car , Jungkook following me. I turned my head to him and gave him my hand, signaling him to hold my hand.

We walked into the restaurant and sat down on the chair, " What would you like to order?" i asked him, He pointed out a food from the menu and i nodded my head as a response. Ever since that happened, Jungkook hasnt talked.

"Look, Kook , talk to me." i tried to comfort him and held his hands which were on top of the table, i gave him a sincere smile and he stared at me. Gosh, he really have a phobia.

"I should've pushed her away." he finally talked!

"look. it's not your fault, okay? "

"still. I feel very guilty and i didnt wanted you to see us" He said, looking straight at my eyes. Why is he feeling this? He's free to do whatever he wants

"Maybe it's just because of your phobia." i smiled at him and he wasn't satisfied with my answer, He's face is showing it .

And the waiter came just in time, He gave us our order and we started eating. It was a whole silence and when we were done eating, He payed for it, I insisted him for me to pay it but he ignored me and he payed the bill.

we walked to the car and He sat on the driver seat, i sat beside him,

"I don't feel like it's because of my phobia." he broke the silence, i looked at him confused, "then what is it?" i asked.

"i dont know." he avoided looking at me, i looked at his ear that is getting red. ' is he perhaps sick?' i thought