13

yoona

"but you are my woman," he chuckled. Huh, such lies doesnt work on me.

"oh really? Then who's that girl you're with ?" I asked him and i didnt realized what i just said. ' oh god, i fucked up.'

i can see his curious face, "Huh?" she tilted his head, "i wasn't with a woman?"

i bit my lip and went outside of my room, "... liar." i whisoered to myself, just as i was about to leav the house he grabbed my wrist, making me face him,

"Honey, im telling you the truth. What woman are you talking about?" ugh! he's such an idiot.

"the one you're with last sa-" i got cut off when his phone started ringing,

"Hello?" He answered and i can hear a woman's voice on the other side of the line,

"Yeah yeah," " yeah, love you, bye." and those words that came out of his mouth made my tear fell down.

"H-huh? What's wrong?" he asked me, i dont get him. He's such an idiot, why doesnt he get it?

Jungkook

"H-huh? What's wrong?" i dont really get her, one sec, i got a call and now she's crying.

i started to panick and hugged
her but she resisted, ' aish, this girl.'

i dont really know what's happening but i know that she's hurt.

"D-do you love her?" she asked while crying, ofcourse i love her.

"ofcourse, she's my si-" i got cut by her,

"So you've moved on that easily?" huh? what's she saying? ofcourse no!

"What are you sayi-" again, i got cut off by her,

" why dont you notice that i love you idiot?" and more tears fell from her eyes, she left me there dumbfounded.