✟Hidden Tears✟ (Diabolik Lovers FanFlic)~Subaru Story

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.
The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Okay, just going to put out there that I spell things a little differently from people who are reading from the USA, I'm from Canada, and that I am writing names in the Rōmaji style as I prefer the look of it. Just puting it out there since it's getting a bit annoying to give this answer to the same type of question multiple times.
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Character Info:

Name: Yua Komori
(Yua=Blinding Love, Komori=Cloudy
Yua Komori=Cloudy Love)

Age: 16

Race: Human/Vampire

Blood Type: O-

Gender: Female

Hair: Blonde
(Tied back into a breaded bun with two grey ribbons on the sides of her head and two long strands of hair on either sides hanging loose; framing her face along with her bangs)

Eyes: Grey

Height: 5'2" ft. (158 cm)

Persona: Stoic, Caring, Strong, Protective, and Stubborn.p

She's very skilled with swords or any other kind of weapon and becomes serious and even more emotionless in battle or when protecting Yui.
In hand-to-hand combat she isn't as skilled in as she is when a weapon (or two) is in hand.
She can also turn/use vertically anything in to/as a deadly weapon if need be. (She could use a simple pen or pencil as a throwing knife or bullet.)

Looks:

In the beginning she wears a blue-green velvet dress that's white at the chest area. It has short slightly pooffy sleeves and lace bordering the edges of the dress. The dress is knee length. On sunny days she wears a small white sun hat with a green ribbon on it. She wears a small white rose encased in resin as a pendent. She also uses a single green hairband as a bracelet.
Carries a retractible fighting rod/staff and two blades strapped to her thighs.

Her school uniform consists of the black school blazer with a white button-up sleeveless blouse. She wears a red bow tied to her neck with the pendent tucked underneath. The bottom is the black uniform skirt that ends above her knees with a white petticoat underneath. She wears it with black short-shorts and brown dress shoes.
Keeps her rod/staff in the pockets of her shorts.

Later on she wears a grey tank top with a black zip-up sweater, that's torn at the bottom rim, and is usually unzipped. She wears dark blue shorts and still has her small white rose encased in resin necklace and still carries a retractible rod/staff and two blades in hidden pockets.

Relatives:
•Seiji Komori (Foster Father)
•Yui Komori (Older Sister)

Occupation: Yui's Secret Bodyguard, 1st Year High School Student