✟Chapter 5✟Missing✟

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.
The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Yua's POV

It's raining and a loud flash of lightning just flashed. I got worried and decided to check up on Yui. She never could handle thunder storms well.

When I got to her room I lightly knocked. There was no answer so I just opened the door slightly.

I peeked inside before slamming the door open. She's not here!

"YUI!" I shout my call. I opened every door in her room but I still can't find her!

"No no no no no no no! this is not happening! this is not happening! Yui's missing again! I have to find her, before father finds out!" I start to panic and break down as the memories of the last time I lost Yui flooded back into my mind.

Subaru's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I made my way to the source, Yui's room, and found Yua curled up in a little ball in the corner of the ransacked room.

"What is the meaning of the screaming?" Reiji walked in with the others. They all spot Yua in the corner and Ayato stalked over to her.

"Oi, Neko, what're you screaming about." When he reached down to drag her out of the corner she screamed again. "Noooo! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I can't find Yui! I'm sorry!" she screams. "Please don't throw me in that room again! STAY AWAY!"

"Wha-? what are you talking about?" Ayato questions.

"She seems to be traumatized and remembering something." Reiji voices.

"Hmm... Doll-chan had it rough then~" Raito hums.

"I'm going back to sleep..." Shu yawned and disappeare back to his room or a couch.

"Well someone go look for Yui while someone else looks after Yua. I have too much to do as it is." Reiji then left.

"What a pain... Teddy, lets go eat some cake." Kanato left to the kitchen.

"I'll look for Bitch-chan~!" Raito sang as he skipped down the hall. "Oi! that woman's mine!" Ayato chased after him.

'Guess I'm stuck with Yua....' I walk over to her and threw her over my shoulder. "Come on."

She's trembling as I carry her out of Yui's room.

Yui's POV

Why... why am I seeing the past... and... why is it... That my heart... hurts when I see little Yua's smile....? Her smile would... always make me feel happy... but seeing it in this view...

No One's POV

"Tch. Where the heck could Chichinashi have disappeared to?" Ayato clicked his tung in frustration and irritants.

"Hmm~? I wonder why Doll-chan broke down like that?~" Raito hummed. "Huh. What should I, we, even care?" I huffed.

Yua's POV

Its dark...

My wrists chained to the wall...

Dangling a few inches off from the stone cold floor of my cell...

Blood... My blood...

Seiji... Komori... father...

"You are nothing.... Nothing but a demon... a monster... I should've killed you the day you were found, but I didn't. So why was Yui crying? And why was she brought back by the Nuns who she tasked for directions from?!..." the anger filled voice of Seiji Komori shouted as my number of wounds increased. His voice filled with so much anger and venom-it made me shiver in fear.

'I'm... sorry.... please.... stop...' My thoughts pleaded, though I never utter a word. Biting my lip to keep my shrieks of pain away-blood trailing down from my lip to my chin due to my fangs piercing my bottom lip.

Subaru's POV

Yua's woke up and is still trembling. "Hey-" I cut myself off when I turned her around by her shoulder. Her eyes are glowing red.

"P-p-please... don't make.... me go back... to that room..." She shivered out, tears staining her eyes and cheek.

I placed my hand on top of her head and stroked her hair. "You're okay now..." I muttered hoarsely to her.

She relaxed and leaned against my chest. "Gomen... Subaru... I'm so.... hungry...." she mumbled before a small bit of pain emitted from my hand that's not stroking her hair.

She drank slowly and carefully. When she was done, her glowing red eyes returned back to her normal grey colour. "Full now?" I ask.

Her eyes widened in shock. "S-Subaru!" she stuttered. "Gomen'nasai! I didn't mean to hurt you!" She closed her eyes shut with tears at the corner of them.

"Baka. That didn't even feel like a bug bite." I lightly bonk her head with a loose fist and wiped away her tears. "Though... I would like something to fill me up as well..." I pinned her to the wall before having my scarlet red meal.