✟Chapter 3✟Christa✟

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.
The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Yua's POV

I was sitting across from Yui, between Subaru and Shu, at the dinner table. She hasn't had a single bite of the food on her plate. I can't blame her though, its awkwardly quiet and the only thing I can hear are the utensils hitting the plates.

Raito gets up and whispers into her ear in a perverted manner. "You haven't eaten very much, Bitch-chan. You need to eat properly or you could become anemic. Would you like me to feed you?"

Just before I was about to throw my fork at the boy, Reiji spoke, as if on cue.

"Raito, it's bad manners to get to your feet during a meal."

"Yes, sir." He chimed. "We'll continue this later Bitch-chan." And with that he walked back to his seat.

'Like hell you will!'

Shu then gets up and says 'this is a pain' and takes his leave. Reiji complains about the poor manners of his brothers to him self, Kanato starts stabbing at his food with his fork, this makes Reiji give up all hope and he dismisses everyone. Subaru was the first to get up followed by the others.

I sigh and walk over to Yui. "at least finish this loaf of bread sister." I hand her a loaf of bread, she nods and starts to nibble on it. When she finished the two of us left the dining room.

"I want some time to myself, sorry Yua, but can you please leave?" Yui asks as gently as she could; it stung my heart to hear her say that though.

"Of course Yui, call if you need anything, I'll be where the roses are... Have a nice night..." I bowed and left.

'Sister... will you also forget me... will you abandon me as well...? Is it finally time, for this hollow doll... to be thrown away...?'

Time Skip

I was looking around at the roses when I spotted white rose beds lining the path to a tower.

"I wonder what's inside that tower..." I muse to myself as I walked over to the door. I merely taped the door and it opened. I strolled in and began my way up the stairs. It was hard to walk since it was dark and the fact that it was night didn't help.

When I reached the top I found a small room. There was a barred window in a large cage that served as walls around the window. On the door I could see something carved on a plaque. I gently removed the covering of dust on it and looked to the writing.

"Christa the White Rose" it read.

'It feels so sad and lonely here... just like me...'

I walk into the cage to look out the window, the moon light coming through just perfectly. I lay my arms on the windowsill and rest my head on my arms.

"So... sleepy..." I murmur as my vision begins to cloud and I loose my self in sleep.

A woman... With white hair and red eyes... she kinda looks like Subaru... Could she be his mother...?

She looks so sad... and frail...

I reached out and tapped her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

She looks up at me, her eyes, dull and hazed. "I wish to see my son..." is all she says before bringing her hands to my face... "Yua, let me see my son..."

'She knows my name... She has the same voice... as the one... from the forest.... so many years ago... So this is how you use to look like, Christa... I finally know your name....'

Subaru's POV

I was looking at the roses where my mother's tower was when I saw that the door was open!

'Who the hell is in there...' I made my way inside and saw someone sleeping where my mother use to look out of, on the windowsill.

I got closer till I could see the human's face. It was Yua.

'Why and how did she get in here?'

"Oi! get up!" I nudged her and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me for a moment before... hugging me...

"Oi! what are-" I cut myself off when I looked at her eyes, they were red... like mother's.

"Subaru... my gentle child..." She breathed.

'What's going on?! why is she saying I'm her child and what's with her sudden eye colour change? unless...'

"Are you..." I start. "Yes, it's me, Christa, your mother." she cuts me off.

"I have to thank this girl, her body's easy to manipulate, like a doll, do you know this girl my son?"

"She's one of the 'brides', she and her older sister came here from the church." I answer.

"Ah, I see. This girl has such rare blood flowing inside her... but... her is heart is hidden... I know since I've been laying dormant inside her for a long time..." my mother's face tuns into that of the familiar sorrow. "You should be the first to drink her blood, maybe then you'll know what I mean. I can't stay any longer in her body, or else her soul will disappear, good bye my son..." She then closes her eyes and falls into my arms, like a puppet who's strings have been cut.

A weak moan was heard and she weakly pushes herself up. "Subaru...? why are you here...?"

"I should be asking you that, this room was locked, how'd you get in?" I questioned harshly.

"I just tapped it and the door opened..." she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "I fell asleep and saw a really beautiful woman who had hair and eyes like you, was she your mother?"

The look in her eyes...

I ignore her question and pin her to the wall. "W-what are you doing!?" she shouts.

"Be quiet, I'm thirsty. Now let me drink your blood." I demanded as I brought my fangs closer to her neck. She put on quite the fight but she soon gave up, realizing that she could beat my strength.

Yua's POV

He's too strong... Was he holding back when we first met? when I was fighting him and Ayato...

A shiver crawled down my spine from the feel of him breathing down my neck.

I let a small whimper escape my lips as he bites down.

Pain... his fangs digging fiercely into my flesh, as he gulps down the blood flowing from my neck.

He pulls back, his fangs reseeding from my neck. "What is this? Your blood... It's not sweet but not bitter... tart, but rich... warm... cold... hot... It really is a rarity in humans..." He whispers to himself before brings down his fangs once again, drinking as if savouring the taste of my blood.

His bites are painful and somewhat forceful; but everything else is gentle... his lips, the way he's holding me... is so gentle and full of care...

"S-S-Subaru... stop..." I plead as he continues to gulp down what feels like gallons of my blood. My vision begins to fade in and out.

Subaru's POV

She passed out. I must have drank too much of her blood. 'Her blood really is a rarity in humans. Why didnt i notice before? But this after taste... She's locked up her tears, and she'll explode someday soon. She seems somewhat fine on the outside... but she's dying on the inside...'

I scooped her up in my arms and brought her back to her room.