✟Chapter 4✟Lost Secrets✟

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.

The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori

✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Yua's POV

I woke up in my bed, still in the green dress I wore yesterday. I felt a pain on my neck and the memories from yesterday's... event... flooded back.

I let out a deep sigh. 'I let one of those vampires drink my blood....' I look out my window to see its night, then checked my phone, it was the day after. 'Looks like I've grown accustom to their waking hours...'

I see Yui talking with Kanato. "She seems happy here..." I think out loud as I get up and walk to my dresser.

'It's dangerous for her... but... she's happy...'

I pick out a grey tank top and black zip-up sweater that has ripped border detail, leaving it unzipped. I also throw on dark red shorts and laced up my black knee high combat boots. I put on my pendent and grab my swords before walking out.

There's no school today so I'll just do some practicing.

'The ability to sense Yui's emotions is slowly wreaking... The time is near...' I think as I start swinging my sword and brush up on some of my moves. "The time for a new sword and shield is soon..." I mumble.

I then heard clapping and whip around "Oh... Doll-chan is really good at fighting!" Raito claps.

*sigh* "what are you doing here, Raito?" I slip my sword back into it's sheath. "Just taking a stroll~" he sings.

"Well, as long as your weren't-" *cough attack* I was cut off by another cough attack and fell to my knees. 'Damn it, these have been happening more often...'

Raito's POV

Doll-chan started coughing again and fell to her knees. "Hmm... you've been coughing a lot lately, Doll-chan~"

She didn't bother to shoot a glare at me and just passed out. I was about to walk over to her, but she just got up again. "Didn't you pass out, Doll-chan?"

"Hungry... so... hungry..." Is all she says. Fangs started to grow and Doll-chan bite her own hand.

'She's drinking her own blood...?'

"Ne... Doll-chan, what are you doing?" I ask. "It's a moonless night... so I'm hungry..." She looks up at me, her eyes dull and glazed over.

"Yua. Don't try to feed on my nephew now." We look up to see that bastard.

"What are you doing here, Richter? You know seeing your face makes me sick to my stomach." Yua spat.

Uncle then throws a rabbit at Yua, which she catches with one hand. "Tsk. at least you know how to pick em." She then proceeds to drain the white rabbit dry.

Once done, she threw the rabbit away and pointed an accusing finger at me. "Listen to me Raito, Yui is to know nothing of this. Not of my coughing attacks, nor of my condition and this form. This night never happened! What you saw wasn't even a dream. Got it?" She ordered as her eyes beginning to clear.

"Okay~ Doll-chan. Only if you tell me how you're like this?" I put on a sly smirk. "I made a contract with the dead, so that I can protect Yui, till someone else comes along. Like you've been calling me; I truly am, a hollow, lifeless... doll." Doll-chan then disappeared and Richter also left.

'Huh. Things just got a whole lot more interesting... Well, time to mess with Bitch-chan!~'

Yua's POV

I'm in my room again, struggling to NOT devour every living thing in sight. The sun will rise in a few hours... I just have to hold out till then...

"I'm sorry... I didn't think this would happen... I forgot about this side affect..." A gentle yet saddened voice rang through my head.

'It's alright. You've helped me stay alive long enough to protect Yui and you've even hidden my blood's sent with a bitter illusion. It's just that she no longer needs me... and soon...' I trail off my mental response. For us, my thoughts are like I'm speaking to her but she can also hear me when I speak out loud.

"It's going to be alright. And no, you won't be a broken doll that lays forgotten in the closet! You'll never be forgotten. Not after all you did for your sister...." Christa scolds me.

I let out a soft giggle. 'Thanks Christa, you have no idea how many times you've saved me from myself.'

"Of course I don't, I lost count at 150!" she half jokes. Before I knew it, it was sun rise. "Good night..." I yawn to Christa as I climb into bed, already in my night gown.

"Good night, Yua. Sleep tight..."

That night... was yet again... another dreamless night...

Reiji's POV

'So Yua can turn into a vampire... and she has a contract with the dead... interesting...'I heard and saw the whole thing. 'I'll keep to myself for now. Don't want to anger Yua, not after seeing the fights she has with Ayato...'

Yui's POV

Subaru just gave me a silver dagger after I told him I wouldn't run away; that I wanted to know the truth of why my father was here.

Flashback

"Subaru-kun." I walked towards him with determination.

"You're still here? You wasted a rare opportunity." He states, sitting on the window ledge.

"If you know anything about me or my father, please tell me." I demand quietly. "I was told I was offered by the church as a sacrifice."

"I know nothing." He inputs. Hearing this I become sad.

Subaru then gets up and hands me a small blade. "That silver knife can be used to kill vampires like us with a stab to the heart." He informs.

"But why?" before I could finish he walked away.

End of Flashback

'Why does it feel like... I'm forgetting something...?'

Subaru's POV

'That face... she had the same look on her face... the same... as my mother...' I walked back to my room as I thought this. 'She never mentioned anything about Yua. She only mentioned herself and her father... Why?...'

Richter's POV

'The time is near...'