✟Chapter 7✟Aishiteru✟

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.
The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori

I'VE ADDED AN AMV ON THE SIDE

✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Yua's POV

The scent of Yui's blood filled the room. She had stabbed herself...

"YUI!!!" I shout as me and the others rush to her side. Ayato held her and Richter disappeared somewhere after Ayato stabbed him in a vital spot.

"I can't believe she'd go and stab herself." Laito comments. "Our little Bitch-chan is different, I'llgive her that."

"For bait she's a lot of trouble." Shu sighs.

Kanato holds Teddy a little tighter. "Will she disappear?"

Subaru and Reiji look down with complex expressions. "Subaru, can you pull this thing out now? It's your knife." Subaru pulls out the knife carefully.

We lay her down on the couch. "Her face is getting whiter." Kanato points out. "She could awaken at any time." Shu notes out to us.

"Isn't there a way to drive the bitch out of her?" Ayato asks Shu, referring to Cordelia.

Reiji left to his room, Subaru went to the white rose garden, and Laito disappeared to somewhere.

'I won't let you die...' I unsheathe my sword a little and make a thin cut on my wrist. I hover my wrist over Yui and let my drops of blood drip on to her wound. "This is all I can do. It'll keep her stable for a little while." I say to the three in the room. They nod their heads as the wound begins to slowly heal.

After some time, Subaru came back in and soon Raiji did as well-with a remedy that should kill that bitch once and for all.

It's an unfinished produce though. "So we need a piece of that woman to compleat it?" I state my question.

"There isn't anything of that woman left here." Subaru states. "Actually, I have something." Kanato tells us before ripping Teddy's head and pulling a small glass vial filled with Cordelia's ashes from inside his stuffed animal. He takes a few steps and hands Reiji the vial.

The potion went from a purple, into a sky blue after adding the ashes. Reiji's smirk indicates that it did the trick.

Ayato mouth feeds the potion to Yui. I clutch onto Subaru's arm in anticipation and worry.

Yui stirred a bit and Ayato leans closer to her face again. He called Yui by her name, not that stupid nickname he gave her, but her actual first name.

Yui's eyes finally open. "Ayato-kun..." She says weakly.

"Yo." He greets.

She looks over to all of us. "Minna... you're all here..." She says.

Kanato smiled a real smile, Reiji kept his stoic expression but his eyes were more soft. Laito's eyes were soft as he sported his usual smile, but this time, more gentle.

Shu still looked sleepy and only looked at Yui with one eye, Subaru has a relieved expression as his hand rested on my waist. I smiled with relief as I lean my head into his chest, still facing Yui.

Ayato's smile wasn't cocky, it was gentle an full of love.

Yui sat up. "I'm so thirsty." She tells us with a confused expression.

I squirmed out of Subaru's grip and walked over to her. "How about we get you something to drink, after we get you out of that dress." I extend my hand to her.

She looks up at me. "Yua... what happened to your hair?" She asks as I help her stand. I let out a small laugh. "I'll explain while I walk you to your room. Come on."

Time Skip

Yui went look over the roses after I explained everything to her.

"Ayato." I call out calmly. He turns around and I place Yui's Rosario in his hand. "I am entrusting Yui to you. If anything happens to her, you'll be the first to die." And with that, I walk away.

I saw Reiji re-lock that room as I made my way to my- our room. I knocked gently on the door before entering. "Yua..."

I was greeted to the sound of Subaru's husky tone before I was pulled into an embrace. I relaxed into it and leaned my head back, resting it against his chest.

"Aishiteru... Subaru..." I turn to face him.

"Hn. Aishiteru... Yua...." He leans over and seals away my words with his lips.