✟Chapter 2✟Night School✟

I don't own Diabolik Lovers the anime nor do I own the visual novel. I have not been fortunate enough to try out the visual novel so this will be basically off of the anime and what ever info I can find.

The only thing I own is my character Yua Komori

✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟✟

Subaru's POV

'That girl... she was able to fend off both me and that annoying Ayato all by herself.' I thought as I somehow ended up carrying her to her room after she fainted. "What a pain..." I growled under my breath.

'But what she said about that photo... and the message Shu said from that man... Wait! What am i thinking!? Why should I even care!?'

Time Skip~Yui's POV

I woke up in a pink room with a slight headache. Then everything that happened rushed back to my thoughts.

I looked down at myself and noticed that I was now in a white frilly nightgown. "W-wha, I don't remember changing!" I gasped. 'I hope it was Yua who changed my cloths... and not... one of them...'

Raito's voice suddenly catches my attention as he crawls onto my bed and towards me. Ayato then shoved him out if the way. Reiji appeared at the door and told me to change into the night school uniform.

Yua POV

Right now I'm trying to figure out how I should hide my weapons in this uniform. The skirt is too short to hide my blades around my thigh like I usually do... Oh!

I ran over to my bag and dug through it to find my black short shorts. It has soooo many hidden pockets I lost count.

After I slipped on my shorts and hid my retractible staff and twin blades in them a knock at my door was heard.

"Your sister is awake." Reiji's voice informed. "Thank you for telling me. I'll be out in a minute." I replied.

I went over to the night stand and picked up my white rose encased in resin charm. I unhooked the chain and re-hooked it around my neck. I tucked it under my red bow.

Time Skip

We were sitting in the awkwardly quiet limo. I was sitting between Reiji and Subaru, across from Yui and Ayato.

Ayato then started to try to take a bite of Yui and before I could whip a knife at him, Reiji told him off in the same manner as he did when we first met.

Reiji tossed a box of cranberry juice to Yui. "Thank you..." she thanked timidly.

"No need for thanks. You are our pray so drink that daily." He replied simply. We finally arrived at the school.

Me and Yui went to Reiji for our schedules and he explained some rules to us.

"Yui will be in Ayato and Kanato's class. Yua, you and Subaru are in the same class. Now show them the way." And with that he left.

'I'm not in Yui's class then...'

I followed Subaru to the class and he then left to sit in the back of the room, next to the window.

It looked like everyone in the class was avoiding him so I just walked over. "Umm... can I sit here Subaru...?" I asked quietly, pointing I the seat next to him. He just kissed his teeth and turned his head to the window. "Whatever. No one sits there anyways." He mutters the last part.

I seat there for the whole class. It was just the boring normal lessons, I knew everything already too. In addition to learning to fight, I learned things passed my grade/age level.

When we got home I found out that Ayato had a bite of Yui's blood and saying I wasn't happy about hearing that, would be an understatement. I ended up having another sword fight with him and I knocked him through an opened window, on the third floor. "Too bad he can't die from that..." I sighed.

I walked into Yui's room. She was fast asleep on her bed, still in her blood soaked uniform. Her bite marks were still bleeding a bit too.

I grabbed a first aid kit and started to clean her wounds and the excess blood. After bandaging her up and cleaning the blood from her hair, I changed her into a white-pink nightgown and tucked her in.

I walked over to the door and tuner out the lights. "Good night sister..." And with that I quietly closed the door and turned to the hallway, a voice was heard.

"Aww... Doll-chan is such a good girl to Bitch-chan..." Raito cooed into my ear. I quickly reacted and roundhouse kicked him, landing a hit to his cheek.

"What do you want Raito?" I asked emotionlessly. "Just passing by..." he assured as he rubbed his left cheek and got up. I let out a deep sigh. "Just don't try to bite Yui tonight. She's lost too much blood as it is. Any more and her life will be in danger. Remember what Shu said, 'don't kill the oldest sister.' And I will kill you if you try to drink her blood tonight. Or any night, that goes for all of you."

Raito looks at me. "You should lighten up, Doll-chan. Maybe that'll make your blood smell less sour." I simply scoff at his comment.

After a few more words being thrown here and there, I turned on my heel and left to my room.

I removed my red bow and necklace from around my neck and carefully placed them on my nightstand. I also released my long blonde haire from the braided bun I've had it in. I then grabbed my bath robe and walked into my privet pale blue bathroom.

I striped down and walked into the warm and inviting shower to relax my muscles.

'It's been a long day...'