3. Thumping

If it's for him, I'll do it.

- June 29, 2016 -

"What? You're getting married to EXO's Park Chanyeol?!?!? How did that happen?" Your ear drums almost burst out as Trish screamed from the other line.

"The contract that they made me sign before, it was a marriage contract. Eottoke, they scammed me.", you responded getting all fidgety.

"Okay. Okay.", Trish tried to calm you down in a way. "Well, yeah, they did scammed you but in a good way, isn't it?"

"How is this a good thing?", you muttered. "It's marriage. I'm sure Chanyeol won't like it too. I mean why would he want to get tied to someone he doesn't know?"

"Okay, wait, did Chanyeol sign the contract already?", Trish calmly asked.

You hesitated, "...Yeah."

"So that's it. He wanted this", Trish concluded. "Maybe he asked for the label staffs to help him choose a bride. It so happens that they saw you and you were a perfect match."

"How am I a perfect match?" In your mind, you think your friend is being delusional. "Just because of those tests they made me do?"

"Ah, yep."

"Aniya! They said it was for his image."

"Who cares, you're gonna get closer to him in any way. He'll get to know you better. Isn't that what you wanted?".

"Yes but marriage is different. We don't love each other how can this be okay? We don't even know each other."

"You do."

As a fan, of course you do. But that doesn't even help your case, it worsens it.

"That's even more worst because I know a lot about him. I'm like a creepy stalker, a sasaeng fan even.", the negative thoughts start to flourish your mind.

"That's true. Maybe he wouldn't want a fan easily taking advantage of a situation like this invading his personal space."

"That's what I've been thinking. And who says I want to be married to the one idolize. Marriage requires a lot more than just admiring someone."

"Hmm... Then... Just try to work it out with him at least. Try to make the marriage work so it won't be a waste."

"How am I supposed to do that? Are you saying that I should try to make him like me? Fall for me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Aniya, I don't want to. Also, even if I wanted, I can't even push myself to talk to him.", you downed yourself.

"Oh, with your marriage, you're gonna be closer to him than anyone else. I'm sure in no time you'll be able to speak to him, hang out with him even.", Trish assured. "With your personality, I'm sure he'll like you, ___."

"It's not like it matters whether he likes me or not.", you pointed out. "What I'm saying is, I don't want to be married like this suddenly. I don't even love the person and this will become big news. I don't know how I will even deal with those things, especially with his fans."

"Ahh, you're right. Of course, there's that.", Trish agreed. As both of you are fans, you both knew. "EXO-Ls are gonna curse you so bad."