7. Stand By Me

"Yeah... yeah... yeah..."

"Yeah... yeah... yeah... Ohh.."

All the pressure you've been feeling earlier from the interview has been forgotten. The new song that the group was practicing gave you your energy back. It's a new comeback and it sounds cool. EXO was holding up a dance practice today for this new song.

Everyone was focused and concentrated on learning the new choreogr aphy. You were an ecstatic bystander at the moment. This was one of your privileges and you were very much thankful for this.

You felt kinda bad that you weren't doing anything except for watching them well, working hard. You wanted to do something for them at least. As you had the thought of helping in mind, your tall red-head idol husband called you.

"___-ssi."

"Yes?", you promptly responded.

"Why don't you get us some snacks and drinks?", this was exactly what you had in mind.

"Uhm, okay, what do you guys want?"

"I'd love some bread!", Suho exclaimed. "Just something light."

"Oh...", Lay uttered. "I'm so hungry, I'd love some tteokbokki."

"Chicken!", Chen butted in, "Chicken seems nice."

"Hmm, but I only want something light."

All of the members weren't in sync of their cravings today.

"Let's just vo-"

Chanyeol cut off Sehun before he could finish his suggestion. "She can get everything! It's okay right? ___-ssi?"

"Ahh. Uhmm.", you hesitated. You didn't expect various food proffers.

"It's too many and it'll take time. We can go for the majority.", Lay commented.

"Ahh...", Baekhyun rubbed his tummy, "...but we can wait and I'm craving for jjajangmyeon."

"Ahh, Jjajjang-...", Kyungsoo muttered in a low tone.

Chanyeol turned to you, it seems that majority wants you to get all those types of food they're looking for right now, "It's okay, right? ___"

"It's okay. I will get all of it!", you raised a thumbs up at the members. "You guys are working hard for this comeback. I'll be glad enough to do anything to help!"

"You don-", one of the members wanted to intercede the idea but Chanyeol cut him off.

"i'll help you list up our orders, ___-ssi. And where to buy them."

You gave off a keen smile to your idol husband, "De, kansahamnida."

5 different foods for 9 boys. You had to bring an additonal one for the choreographer as well. You were paid on this role of yours anyway, might as well be useful. As expected, you went around the area to buy every food that the members had listed, including drinks. It was hard to carry all of them. Good thing the food vendors were nice to you, giving you a bag to help you carry the food items easier. It took you almost an hour to finish buying everything.

"Sorry, I took long but the foods are here.", you spoke, catching your breathe as you've arrived at the practice room.

Chanyeol immediately ran to you to help you with the bags.

"Why don't prepare it now, ___-ssi? We're quite in the middle of practicing at the moment but we'll be finished in a few minutes."

"Oh, sure. Sure, I'll prepare it."