9. All With You

The busy week has started. Everyone was fully occupied with a bunch of tasks but still, the little free times you all get were rewarding enough.

On the way the studio, you were seated beside Lay as planned. It's still awkward for the both of you. You were still quite shy to approach first but it didn't matter to Lay. In fact, he was fond of you this way and felt easy to be with you around.

"Oh, new clothes?"

You get flustered as he noticed, "Y-yes, MoonJi picked them for me."

"It suits you."

"Thanks.", you bashfully snuck in a hair strand behind ears.

"Wanna share music?", he initiated.

It surprised you at how we was making efforts to get along with you and you weren't one to pass out on a nice companion especially in this situation.

"Sure.", you beamed a soft smile at the man.

Yixing handed you one of his ear buds and wore it on your left ear.

There was a song already playing and it was in a language you're not familiar with, "It's chinese."

He giggled at your response, "Heh. Sorry. Language barriers but I hope you'd like it."

You beamed a smile at him, "It's fine. That's how I started with Kpop anyway."

It wasn't so bad. In fact this is how people start to learn and like new things. Being receptive and learning is always a good thing.

"De. Next time you're the one who's going to share your playlist to be fair.", the idol suggested.

"Ahh, de. That's a nice suggestion."

You undoubtedly agreed. Then pressure came to you because your playlist was only full of this group's songs from years ago until present. He could be sick of those already, or maybe not? You'll just have to see it one he hears your playlist the next time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The group held a final practice rehearsal for the concert tomorrow at the stadium. Everyone was pumped for it.

"Fighting everyone. Let's work hard for the concert tomorrow!"

"De. Fighting!"

"EXO, we are one!"

The members cheered in sync. As everyone was hyped, you were on another level. You were too excited for tomorrow despite being crammed up with a bunch of work. It was all worth it.

Someone was bound to notice this awfully blissful mood of yours.

"___.ssi,", Suho called you out. "You look so excited! Is this your first concert?"

You pressed your lips eagerly and gave an energetic response, "Yes!"

"Ah right!", Chen chimed in. "And you have backstage pass."

"Yes!", you chuckled like a little kid.

Xiumin's lips curled at your cute child-like actions, "De, it must be nice to be able to watch something you admire perform closely."

"De.", you still can't contain your joy, clasping your hands together, because you don't know what to do with them. This must be the ultimate dream for a fan. Or so you can say, you have too many ultimate dreams that are coming true one by one because of this arrangement.

"Ahh, kyeopta.", Baekhyun commented.

"You've worked hard ___-ssi.", the leader patted your back, "You deserve this."