5. Lotto

It was 8 in the morning and the room was filled with warm light that embraced you. It felt nice, even if you slept on the sofa: the sofa felt nice, the ambiance of the room in the morning was nice, the whole place was nice. It was too peaceful that you forgot the not so good things that happened yesterday.

Your eyes fluttered open as you sat up and stretched from the sofa. You grabbed your laptop on your side by the coffee table and surfed the net to check for any updates on social media.

As you were browsing on Facenote, a certain headline in bold of an article caught your attention.

EXO's Chanyeol Held a Secret Wedding?

You were just scrolling down the feed but you stopped to check this one. You clicked on the link to view the whole post.

EXO's Chanyeol Held a Secret Wedding? Along with the other members and SM staffs. At 3'o'clock in the afternoon, some have caught and took pictures of what seems to be the wedding of a well-known international idol group EXO member, Park Chanyeol. In the picture, he was caught wearing a white suit and beside him was his newly-wedded wife. Though the picture is blurry, it can be made out that this is a wedding scene with the two couples at the center and the other members captured in the picture as witnesses or groomsmen of the event. Questions are, who is this girl? Is this wedding for real? Or is this just some plot for their next comeback? A few who have witnessed the event have said that the SM staffs and crew were there and they were filming the scene. Is this something that fans should worry about? It could just be a shooting for the group's comeback. Stay tune for more updates.

At the middle of the article, there was the blurry picture. Good thing your face didn't show as much because you were facing Chanyeol and captured in side view. Though, that wasn't the important part. There was a leak. The information leaked.

'I thought SM would be smart enough to keep things like this from coming out before the said release.', you pondered as you bit your lip in worry. 'I need to tell Chanyeol about this...'

You stood already but changed your mind. You can't talk to Chanyeol. You can't even approach the guy. You plopped yourself on the sofa once again, leaning your back on it.

You sat promptly as an idea came to mind and you reached out to get your phone. 'Oh, I should tell Moon Ji instead.'

The moment you unlocked your phone, MoonJi already has a message for you.

'Good morning, ___-unnie. Don't worry about anything. It's all part of the plan.'

"Oh.", you uttered. So I guess there's nothing for me to worry about. The agency has it all covered.

You grabbed onto your laptop once again and the site with the article you checked minutes ago popped out on your screen. You decided to check the comments of the article, if it had any. It did and it was over a hundred too soon even if the article was posted just 3 hours ago.

- Yeah, it's just their next comeback story but why Chanyeol-ah? Chanyeol's gonna pretend marry some girl? T-T

- Their next cb has a wedding concept on it? It could like their winter cb's, like the dramatic ones. Anyway, looking forward to it!

- That girl is so lucky! So jealous! T-T

- What if it really is a wedding? There are no news that they're planning a cb though and they just did a month ago. This doesn't seem like their repackaged album because it's a whole different concept.