6. Darling

"Don't forget to study the handouts. Interview is tomorrow. Good luck for the both of you. Hope it ends well. Fighting!"

The message flashed as soon as you got back to the apartment from the coffee place. You were greeted with your idol husband at the living room, slouching, reading the handouts. He glanced at you once as you entered the room and soon ignored you.

You sighed. Well, what do I expect? I don't deserve a greeting from someone like him. He's from another level.

You decided to go to the study room taking your handout with you. It was the only place where you can be alone. It would only be awkward if you two would stay in the same room but won't talk.

Yeah, go where you're out of my sight. Chanyeol peeked at you once more as you head to the room. He watched as you closed the doors shut.

"Well, I should at least read this.", you prompted yourself on the chair and browsed the pages of the handout once more.

"What do I don't know in this?"

What don't you know about your idol?

You stopped on your tracks. But of course, you were bound to not know a lot of things about him too: the things he would refuse to show himself in public, into the media.

It made you wonder but soon lost your train of thought when you gazed upon the handouts.

The story on how ___ and idol Park Chanyeol met each other.

The title caught your attention, it was on the last page of the handout, "Oh, this."

This was something you didn't know and probably something you need to know for the upcoming interview tomorrow.

1 year ago, at the EXOplanet concert in ___'s country. Chanyeol had fallen in love at first sight with ___ and he just knew. He brushed it off thinking this wasn't possible. He's out of his mind until he met you again near the hotel they were staying at. He was dared to talk to you and he did. You however were head over heels about him since you're a fan and you're definite that Chanyeol was your main. He tried to converse with you and you were shy. It made him like you even more. There were difficulties in the language at first but you both tried your best. Even though Chanyeol knew it was a risky thing to do as a celebrity, you both got each other's' contact number and personal SNS' accounts. You swore that you won't spread it to anyone else and you did your part. You two were in a definite long distance. You two talked a lot with help of social media and with the help of the translator app, you two got to know each other well and eventually fell in love with each other furthermore. You two planned to meet up but the circumstances won't allow the two of you. The agency wouldn't approve as well if they find out about this. Then the two of you decided to take the risk anyway. Since you don't want to interfere with Chanyeol's career, you decided to move to Korea and Chanyeol's compromise would be admitting your relationship to everyone, to his agency, to the fans, to everyone. So that was what happened. It was a big step but it was worth it for both of you.

The agency had a good reputation for a reason. The media would definitely buy this story. This was something you would see in dramas that has an unrequited love. The world against the two of you.

You pressed your lips together with knitted eyebrows.

It's like a drama and we have to play our roles for the public to watch over.

What kind of life did you get into? Are you an actress? You're even awful at acting, how can you do this?

The wedding is just one thing. You only got passed it because you thought it was a dream.