CH 14

Tzuyu woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She instantly sat up to turn it off, and then she blindly reached for her phone on the bedside table, as she rubbed her sleepy eyes awake. She brought her phone up close to her face to check her notifications. She kept scrolling down till her eyes landed on a message notification, and opened it.

From: Penguin MM

G'morning! Rise n shine! :D

Tzuyu lightly shook her head and chuckled, "Such a dork."

After reading some more messages, and doing a few rounds of stretching and yawning, Tzuyu finally got up from her bed and started preparing for the day.

--------------------------------------------------

An hour has passed...

Tzuyu was on her way out of her dorm's gate when she saw a familiar figure waving and smiling at her from the other side of the gate. The sight made her lips curled up into a smile and she felt butterlies in her stomach.

"Mina unnie?"

"Hi honey. Good morning." Mina greeted with a radiant smile.

Tzuyu was slightly taken aback, but then she regained her composure back just as quickly. "Good morning."

Seeing Tzuyu's somewhat unreadable expression, Mina suddenly became worried. "You're not gonna run away from me this time, are you?"

Tzuyu chuckled and said, "No, but what are you doing here?" She then looked around as if searching for something, "Where's your car?"

Mina's smile instantly went back up her lips, "I'm here to walk with you to school, and as for my car, it's inside."

"Inside?"

"Ye. There at your dorm's parking area." Mina said while pointing towards the direction of the parking area using her puckered up lips.

"Huh? But outsiders are not allowed to park inside."

"I sorta asked him to let me park inside every weekdays." Mina answered back as she looked over the security officer, who was looking back at her, and gave him a thumbs up. The guard nodded back in approval.

Tzuyu gave Mina an incredulous look and before she could speak up, the latter was already gently pulling her to walk.

"But that's not allowed, unless..." Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, "Did you bribe him, Mina unnie?"

Mina waved her hands in the air in objection, "N-no! But, I did pay for the parking slot and time."

"Fine." Tzuyu wasn't in favor of what Mina did because the older was wasting time and money just to walk with her, but she decided to just let it slide as she knew how stubborn Mina could be.

Few moments passed when Tzuyu suddenly realized something, she stopped in her tracks and looked at Mina with a frown on her face. "Wait, did you just say every weekdays?"

"Yup! I'll be walking with you from now on." Mina happily said with a wide grin.

"And you left your car there which means..."

"I'll walk you home as well."

Tzuyu opened her mouth to say something but Mina cut her off, "Don't ask me why. You told me you like to walk as some sort of exercise and that it's good for the health and the body. Sooo... I figured I'd do the same."