CH 29

-Friday-

Days had passed since the TzuNaMi incident happened. By now, the public is already aware of MiTzu's unfortunate breakup. Tzuyu also disclosed their act to Dahyun, while Mina and Nayeon did the same to their other friends (Jihyo and Jeongyeon).

No more lies, no more pretense.

Ever since that day, Mina had not been able to contact or even see Tzuyu. It was as if the latter had been avoiding her on purpose. On the other side, Mina had forgiven Nayeon for what she did and they remained friends; Mina just couldn't bring herself to get mad at Nayeon again after everything that both of them went through.

--------------------------------------------------

The door of the meeting hall bursted open as students quickly flocked out. It was almost 6:00pm. All the 2nd year sections were required to attend the meeting since their department was assigned to manage and organize the upcoming end of the semester school party, which will take place in 2 weeks time.

"Ugh this is such a hassle," Dahyun complained.

"I think it'll be fun. Right, Chewy?" Chaeyoung said, cocking her head slightly while waiting for Tzuyu's affirmation.

Tzuyu simply shrugged.

"Tzuyu!"

Someone called out from behind. The trio looked back and saw their batchmate waving at them, Tzuyu waved back.

"See you next week, Chaeyoungie and Dahyunnie." Tzuyu told them.

"What? Why?" Dahyun asked.

"We're going to check that decoration shop a few blocks away from here." Tzuyu said. She was assigned to the decoration team while Dahyun was part of the entertainment team and Chaeyoung as part of the overall management team.

"Ohhh..." Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"We're just friends."

Dahyun grinned broadly, "Sure sure."

"Okay then, see you next week Chewy. Take care. Text me when you reach home." Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"I will. You too."

After they parted ways, Tzuyu went over to her other friend.

"Hey."

"Hey. Umm can you wait here for a few minutes? I forgot my notebook in the classroom. I'll be quick." The girl said.

"I'll go with you." Tzuyu replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah well it's weekend tomorrow so there's really no need to rush." Tzuyu adamantly said and flashed a reassuring smile at the other girl.

"If you insist. Alright, let's go." The girl happily said, linking their arms in the process.

--------------------------------------------------

"Okay babe, see you," Momo ended the call and tucked her phone in her pants' pocket. "They are waiting at the café outside."

"Dahyun too, she is waiting at the entrance with Chaeyoung." Sana said.

Just like the maknae line, J-Trinity had just finished their routine dance practice and now on their way out of the school to meet with 3mix; Sana meeting Dahyun to say goodbye.