CH 25

Minatozaki Sana slammed her shot glass down on the bar table before getting another full one and bringing it to her lips. Her and Momo had already consumed half bottle of vodka, while Mina was just casually sipping on her margarita. The trio were given an exclusive invitation to that party in the club by one of Sana's college friends.

"Slow down you two. The night is still young." Mina said.

Momo snorted. "This is nothing, Minari!" she confidently said, grinning like a fool. "Besides, I can't get drunk till Jeongyeon comes."

Mina knew better though and by the looks of it, Momo only needed a few more shots before she reaches her limit. As for Sana, she had been busy typing on her phone while giggling, and Mina assumed it was Dahyun who she was texting, most probably sending the sophomore girl dirty messages because of the way she was giggling to herself.

It wasn't long before Jeongyeon and Jihyo arrived at the club and made their way straight to where the trio was at. Greetings were thrown. Momo happily clung onto Jeongyeon's neck, peppering the latter with kisses; Sana engulfed Jihyo in a tight hug and planted a wet kiss on her cheek; Mina, on the other hand, cringed at the sight. Oh for clarity's sake, Sana and Jihyo had 'something' in the past as they were being paired together by JeongMo and MiNayeon, way back before Sana went in a relationship with Dahyun. So, Sana being all touchy and flirty with Jihyo, was nothing new to the group.

Mina subconsciously looked around for the missing member of 3mix, and Jihyo took notice of it.

"She's not here." Jihyo said loudly, effectively getting all their attention.

"Eh?"

"Nayeon."

"I'm not –" Mina sighed. She thought that her and Nayeon were friends so there was nothing wrong if she looked for her. "How come? As far as I know, she could never pass up a chance to be in an exclusive party like this one."

"True. Problem is she has curfew." Jeongyeon commented, taking a shot of vodka afterwards. Jihyo furtively hit her on the leg, while Mina looked at her with a perplexed expression.

"What she means is that Nayeon's parents are out of town so she has to look after their house." Jihyo explained.

"AHHH enough talking! Time to party!" Sana shouted excitedly, as she jumped off the stool. She dragged Jihyo with her, then JeongMo followed closely behind. Mina was left alone, sort of relieved because she was starting to feel like she was 'fifth wheeling'.

--------------------------------------------------

Mina was mindlessly churning the glass around, too consumed by her thoughts that she didn't notice someone was already standing beside her.

"Two margaritas, please." The girl beside Mina, ordered.

Mina's head tilted slightly to the side as her eyeballs darted to the arm of the girl, which was leaning on the bar table.

A minute later, the bartender presented the girl's order. She then slowly pushed one glass in front of Mina.

"One for you, one for me."

Mina was surprised so she finally looked up to get a view of the stranger's face, and damn she was beautiful. "Why, thank you." She said, showing a small toothy smile.

"My pleasure. Name's Bona." The girl introduced herself and extended a hand for Mina to shake.

"Mina." Mina shook Bona's hand.

"Myoui Mina. I know who you are."

"Oh."

"So, why are you here all alone when your friends are having a blast over there?" Bona asked, as she pointed a thumb to the dance floor.