Team Minato

"AHHH! A DEAD PERSON!" A high pitched male voice yells, and I sigh. I open my eyes, looking over at the black haired boy.

"AHHH! A ZOMBIE!" I sit up, staring at the familiar face. I don't bother trying to recall who he is.

"Hello. May I ask where I am?" The black haired male looks at me, surprised that I could speak.

"Z-zombie's can speak?" I'm about to walk away to continue my peace, but three other people walk up.

"He's not a zombie, loser." I look at the kid that spoke, and notice the dark blue mask covering his face. Maybe he's self-conscious? Hmm. I look around, seeing beams of sunlight passing through the leaves soften the black-haired male's face, and I realize that nature isn't the only thing that can be beautiful.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I ask, staring at the black haired male. The black haired male assumed that I was talking about the silver haired male.

"You even get fanboys?! Hahaha, Bakakashi, I didn't realize you swung that way!" I tilt my head. I know what a fan is... but what is a boy?

"What's a boy?" I ask, and the four freeze, looking at me.

"You don't know what a boy is?" I shake my head, looking at the tall blond adult male that spoke to me. He walked forward.

"Then what do you call us?" He says, gesturing to all of them. I observe the other person I didn't see yet. It was a kid female.

Pointing at her and then the others, I say, "Kid brunette female, black-haired male, silver-haired male, tall blond adult male." I finish, pointing at the tall blond adult male. They all look at me in disbelief. Oh, is that an emotion? I wonder...

"The two uh, kid males are called boys, the kid female is a girl, and I am a, uh, man. An adult boy is a man, I mean. An adult girl is a woman. The black haired one is Obito, the silver haired is Kakashi, and the girl is Rin. I am Minato." I nod, taking the words in.

"Then that means that I would be a girl, right? Since I am female. And ... am I a kid?" I muse aloud, walking to the river. When I look in, I realize that I look around the same age as the kids. Was I ever older than I am now? I don't know. Don't want to know.

I turn back around. Then see the black-haired m- boy, Obito, glaring at the si- Kakashi.

"Why do you always get the fangirls, you're an ass!" I blink. He has it wrong.

"Uh, I was talking to you, blac- uh, Obito." He turns to me, surprised. Is that also an emotion?

"W-what? M-m-me? B-beautiful?" He splutters, and I watch as his face turns an unhealthy shade of red.

"Yes. Why, so you not believe so? The way the beams of sunlight soften your features, the innocence sparkling in your eyes, the obvious muscles even through that fashionable outfit, the goggles that fit your image perfectly. You are beautiful." I state, then look at the silv-Kakashi. I observe him.

The shading is wrong, the mask makes him seem self-conscious, and his 'I'm-better-than-you' mood makes him rather unsightly. All in all, he's what I would call below average. Obito doubles over laughing, and the gi- Rin, steps up, angry. Another emotion. Disbelief, surprise, and anger.

"Hey! He's not below average! Take that back!" I blink at her.

"I apologize. I did not mean to say that aloud. Though if he had a problem with what I had said, shouldn't he be the one angry at me? So why are you the one defending him? ... Do you find him beautiful, somehow? In a way that I fail to see?" I ask, scratching the back of my head, since it itched. Rin's face went red. I look at Kakashi. He was glaring at Obito.

"Oh, maybe only girls can be angry with girls, and boys with boys?" I muse, pointing at the boys. The adult, Minato, chuckles, shaking his head.

"No, boys can be angry at girls, it's just that Kakashi is more angry at Obito than you." He explains, and I look up at him. His hair glows under the sun, and his smile is beaming. Ah, he's almost as beautiful as Obito.

"You are also beautiful, almost as beautiful as Obito. But why is Kakashi angry with Obito when he has done nothing wrong? Is he mad at him because Obito is more beautiful than him?" I ask, noticing Kakashi turning his glare to me.

"I'm not jealous! The loser was being annoying." I blink. Is jealous another emotion? Hmm. I know of four emotions now. Oh, maybe Minato knows where I am?

"May I ask where I am?" Minato looks at me. Another emotion? How many are there? There can't be more than five, right?

"You're in one of the training grounds of Konoha. Who are you?" I shrug, the answer meaning nothing to me.

"I have no clue. I just woke up in that direction, and started walking, and collapsed here after walking a lot. I do not remember anything, and do not wish to." I explain, shrugging in a 'what-can-you-do' manner. Minato frowns at me, eyes hardening.

"So you aren't from Konoha." I blink, a sentence forcing itself into my mind. 'I'm not a sleeper agent!' I frown, the first 'emotion' I've shown.

"I might be. How would I know?" My face goes blank once more. All four of them look at me.

"You look weird. I mean, not in a bad way! But, you don't look like you're from Konoha." I look at Obito, the one who spoke.

"... I don't want to remember what I look like, either. It might make me remember other things. Do you know how peaceful it is, not having memories burden you? Hmmm, I have nowhere to go, and I guess I could just keep walking away from 'Konoha' until I die..." I trail off, not wanting to die by starvation or dehydration, which is bound to happen if I continue walking.

The four seem to realize what that means as well, and Obito and Rin look at Minato with pleading eyes.

"We can't just leave the Amnesiac out here to die! Plus, it's not like she's part of the upcoming war! She's not a sleeper agent!" I watch as Minato looks at me, deciding my fate. When I see the regret in his eyes, I know his decision and shrug.

"Maa, maa. It's fine- I wouldn't want to burden you in case I was a sleeper agent. Just point me in the direction this 'Konoha' isn't, and I'll be on my way." I say, looking at Kakashi. He seems like the one who would point me in the right direction. He pointed the way I was going, and I nod, walking away.

I don't notice the ANBU following me, nor do I notice Obito and Rin calling me, I went back into my mind, to observe the beautiful scenery in peace.