Hm

The birds are chirping, happy. I note that they complement the peaceful scene's image perfectly. Why can't I be a bird? At least then I wouldn't have to deal with Kalachi's sad existence.

"She's dead. And her name is Rin. Mine is Kakashi." He says, looking away. I hum, shrugging.

Dead? Rin? That's ironic. She's a medic, and she died from an injury. I sigh, wondering why the mood in the room turned somber. Is it because Rin died? Only Kalachi knew her, though. Oh well.

"Shama!" I summon the clouded leopard, noticing the amazed stares Kalachi's kid's gave me. Wonder why.

"Yes, Karma?" The leopard says, looking around.

"Uh... what does 'mine' mean?" I ask, getting a dry look from the leopard.

"It means mountain lake... Or mine.... It could mean many things without context, really..." The leopard states, voice dry.

"Uh, he said, 'Mine is Kakashi'." I watch as the leopard does something close to a facepalm.

"It's his name. Mine in that context means the name is his. It's an ownership word." The leopard poofs away after saying that. I nod. So it's Kakashi. Nice to know. Are crows scared of him? He's not very scary.

I crouch, before sitting down. Ow. Why did Kakashi punch me when I crouched? I rub at my face. I've gotten soft, if that punch hurt me.

"Come to Konoha with me." Kakashi blurts out.

A/N: Sorry, it's not much, but I have to be in a certain mood to type this story, and I can't force myself into that mood. I tried my best. Sorry for any stupidity. Hope you enjoyed!