Passing Time

I blink, wondering why I'm here.

"Eh? I apologize for uh," I glance around, "intruding your village. I'll be going now." I bow down, before shunshinning far away, ending up in a place surrounded by water. I blink, wondering how I got here without noticing water under my feet.

Looking around, I notice a small island. Walking closer, I realize it's uninhabited at the moment, and shrug. I do my morning training, adding another hundred pounds to a different seal.

While running, I think about all seals can do.

They can do pretty much everything... So I'll make a water filter, an automatic garden, a stove, and oven, and microwave, and a hoverboard...

What's a stove? Or a hoverboard? Actually, I only know what the water filter and automatic garden is.

Oh! They all cook stuff! Besides the hoverboard... Is it a board that hovers? Probably. I want to make the board aerodynamic though.

A few years pass, and then a few more, until a boat crosses to this island. I look on, wondering what they could want.

I look back at the mansion I made out of fancy wood me and a shadow clone made with light blue crystal roofing and open windows made from clear crystal with wooden frames, since I have no idea how to make hinges out of crystal.

I frown at the advanced technology I made with fuinjutsu, ice, crystal, and wood, and realize that maybe it wasn't a good idea to flaunt my apparent wealth. What if they're greedy and want this island? I mean, I don't want that.

I pout. I shouldn't have created a dock if this was going to be a problem. Something brushes against my leg, and I look down to see a clouded leopard looking up at me. Oh, I forgot about lunch, didn't I?

"I apologize, Shama-kun. There might be visitors, and I worry on what they want." Shama nods, greenish eyes turning to the boat docking on the beach.

"You should go meet them, shouldn't you?" Shama states in a deep voice. I shrug, nodding.

"Okay. I don't want them to see you, in case they fire. Please do tell the others." Shama nods, sprinting off. I turn towards the beach, worrying at my bottom lip as I hoverboard over there, having made a hoverboard with fuinjutsu.

The sounds of men shouting and laughing can be heard as they all jump  aboard the deck I made, anchoring the boat they rode in on and approaching the end of the deck, where I was situated.

"Hey! What's someone doing on this island?" The shortest of all the men call out, walking forward using his cane. I stand tall, looking down to see the man standing at about my waist level.

"Uh, this is my island, so it would make sense if I was on it, yeah?" I say, scolding myself for gaining the sarcasm of the leopards. I'll need to work on it. Later.

"Your island? Okay then. I'm Gato, I'm the new shipping company for these waters. Do you order stuff often?" I shake my head, counting the men behind him. Twenty counting him. I have about thirty guest rooms, just because I can.

"No, but I do ship stuff out very often. I'm an author and an inventor. I think they call me, uh, Karma? Yeah. That's my name for the stuff I ship out. I ship my own stuff using my own boat, so I don't need your services..." I trail off when Gato pokes me with his cane. I frown at him, and he smirks at me.

"Get him."