Summons

I have about thirty shadow clones appear behind me, halting the rush of men.

"Did I mention that I'm a shinobi? No? Too bad..." The clone three me's to my right says, two swords appearing in her hands. I pull out a scythe.

I look around and realize that one of me pulled out a mace. I stare at her, and she pouts at me, putting the mace away, looking at it with longing to swing it around. She pulls out a dagger for each hand.

The rest of the clones choose random weapons, one pulling out a fuma shuriken after all the other weapons (besides the mace) were taken.

I look at the ocean, sunlight gleaming across the surface with fish jumping out of it sometimes. This was one of the few days where mist wasn't surrounding the island.

Maybe that's why- my thoughts are cut off as I get hit in the head, staggering. My vision blurs and all my clones are beat off, since we all were looking at the ocean or sky instead of at our opponents. Damn.

I fall off of my hoverboard, and it goes flying, hovering on water. I shoot pure chakra up into the sky, all the leopards getting warned of the danger.

My face goes blank as I grab a clone's hoverboard and zoom towards the tree line, where Shama was staring at me.

"Would you like to come with me? Or do you want to stay here?" I ask, glancing at the few clones left fighting.

They all had a thousandth of my strength, since I didn't use hand signs to make them. Doesn't mean they had any less awesomeness, though. By the time they poof, only a few men would remain.

"... We'll be hunted, won't we?" I nod, knowing that in this place cloudy leopards are rare.

I blink in surprise when a summoning scroll appears in Shama's mouth. He hands it to me.

"I suppose we have to return to the summoning realm, then. I have great faith that you won't beat us, and use us as pawns like our last. I'll be your main summon." I nod, face blank as I chew on my lip. The hoverboard I'm using poofs, and I turn to see that all of my clones were gone, seven men still up and running towards me.

Looks like it's time for me to leave, then.

"Home is where the heart is."

"But what if you have no heart? What if you have no home?"

"Then you're a broken man, a homeless broken man."

"... Did you just call me a hobo?"

"Yes. Yes I did."