chapter 5

Marissa's POV

Today is the gran opening of my boutique 😁 it was calm a few hours ago . Now it's chaos , everyone running around getting clothing haha I'm currently getting ready , we have 2 hours to get there , meet fans , and do the press conference ... I'm  stressed !

Emily: okay so here's what'll happen when we arrive . 1. you will walk the carpet with Janet and Aubrey then you will make your way to the meet and greet section , i will take janet and aubrey . Once your done you will go to the front of the store and the ribbon will be there again Janet and Aubrey will be with you , once you cut it we will start letting people in . Then we'll start the press
Rissa: okay , i'll also be taking Oscar
Emily: okay

 Then we'll start the press Rissa: okay , i'll also be taking Oscar Emily: okay

Emily: so are you all ready ?
Rissa: yes

(they get to the boutique and fans start screaming & cheering.Once they get off the car they get greeted by fans , reporters and other famous people)

BeckG: hey girl ! you look hot!
Rissa: hey ! & thank you ! likewise !

Cheyo: Sup girl !
Rissa: hey ! thank you for coming
Cheyo: remember what i said ! i'll be here supporting you till the end !
Rissa: thank you! & vise versa

Lauren: hi Marissa
Rissa: hi  ?
Lauren: Lauren *chuckles* Lauren Jauregui
Rissa: well hello Ms. Lauren Jauregui *chuckles*

(they start walking the carpet , get pictures taken and soon Marissa gets to the meet and greet section)

Emily: here are the pictures and here's the markers
Rissa: okay thanks

Fan: omg omg your so beautiful !
Rissa: thank you ! gorgeous !
(they take a picture and she signs a picture)
Fan: can you sign this please
Rissa: yes of course !

(once she finishes she goes to the front to cut the ribbon)

Rissa: So first of all i want to say thank you to each and everyone of  you coming out and supporting my new project . This is another of my babies , my team and i have been working hard on this boutique for everyone , our goal is to make who ever has low self esteem , no confidence , or who just simply doesn't feel comfortable in their body feel gorgeous inside and out , to feel like a queen & to love themselves . I also want to thank my family for being here with me today , even though i'm missing some *chuckles* i'm thankful to have them here .
(everyone cheers. and they count down and Marissa , Oscar , Aubrey , Janet and Samuel hold a part of the scissor and they cut the ribbon. Paparazzi take pictures and then Marissa , Janet and Oscar go to the press conference)

Emily: from 2:30-3:30 it will be in english from 4:00-5:00 will be in spanish .
Rissa: okay

Rissa: hello everyone good afternoon
Oscar: hello
Janet: Hello

Rissa: any questions?
***: Hello , why isn't your husband here? rumors are going around that you guys are getting divorced ?
Rissa: hello , my husband isn't here because of his career , he's out doing promotion for concerts and songs . No we aren't getting divorced , we're great , we have a great relationship

***: GoodAfternoon , my question is for Janet , how's your relationship with your dad ? how do you feel about your mom's career ? & how different would your life be if your mom and dad were together?
Janet: good afternoon , i prefer not to speak about our relationship . I'm extremely proud of my mom , she's overcome every obstacle that's been put in her life , even with 3 kids and a husband she still makes time for her career which is something i really admire about her . How different would my life be if my mom and dad were together ? hmm i honestly think that nothing would change .

****: question for both Oscar and Marissa . How's your music career going ? & how's your relationship with your siblings Gerardo Ortiz & Kevin Ortiz ?
Rissa: you first *chuckles*
Oscar: I decided to take a break from music , i'm focusing on myself and if i really want music as a career . Currently my relationship with them is a little rocky . At the end of the day we are just regular and normal siblings , siblings argue . We'll get over it soon .
Rissa: My music career is going good i'm currently working on an Album , i just want to make everyone who's supported me throught this journey very proud .  My relationship with my brothers .. that's a complicated subject for us at the moment . Things were and have been said these past few months . Like he said at the end of the day we are just regular and normal siblings , we're all adults now and we know how to settle this .

***: For Marissa , in an interview both of them said " well she changed , she doesn't pay attention to us " what does that mean to you?
Rissa: honestly i have no idea why that was being said . I changed for the better , i have 3 kids , a husband and a career . MY family is my #1 priority and they take most of my time , everything i do is for them , i don't have time for any nonsense . Or any arguments or discussions .

-4:00pm-

Rissa: Hola buenas tardes !
Janet: hola
Oscar: Hola

***: Porque no se encuentra Luis y tú hijos aquí ?
Rissa: Luis esta promocionado canciones y su gira . Mi hijo está con el , yo tengo a mis dos niñas

***: que te hizo abrir otra boutique aquí en los angeles ?
Rissa: muchos fanaticos me pedían que abriera otra boutique aquí porque les quedaba cerca y a mi en verdad me gustó muchísimo la idea porque este lugar está grande .

(skip rest of questions . They start letting people inside the store)

BeckG: hey , where's luis?
Rissa: he's out doing promo
BeckG: ohh , did y'all argue or? i could see sadness in your eyes
Rissa: yeah we did , over some bullshit .
BeckG: let's meet up and talk about it! when is he coming back ?
Rissa: i have no clue i texted him earlier but he hasn't replied

(she walks over to some fans)
Fan: omg everything is so beautiful !
Rissa: thank you i'm really glad you like it !
Fan: too bad i can't wear anything
Rissa: why ?
Fan: everything is for skinny girls , i can't wear that because i'm clearly not skinny ... *her eyes begin to water*
Rissa: don't say that , accept your body the way it is , your beautiful , you don't need a dress size to tell you if your beautiful or not , wear what ever you want .
Fan: i can't because of what people say
Rissa: sorry about this but Fuck what people say , they'll always have something to say . If you go ahead and listen to them they'll know your weakness , coming from someone who grew up i front of cameras , don't listen to what people say , i know it might be hard to deal with it but just know that your beautiful , you deserve to be happy , you deserve to wear whatever you want .

(they finish everything , close the store and they go home)

Janet: where's luis?
Rissa: he's not coming
Janet: ohh
Aubrey: can we have a sleepover ?
Rissa: yes go get pillows and blankets

Rissa: so samuel did you text your mom ?
Sam: yes she said i can stay
Rissa: ok great

(they fix all the pillows and blankets. Aubrey sleeps in between Marissa and Samuel , Janet sleeps between Samuel and Oscar) 
Rissa: goodnight guys
All: goodnight

A/N: sorry for any mistakes ! don't forget to vote