Chapter 11

Guy: let's talk Dolan Twins and Team MxO . What do we need to know?
Rissa: you need to know that both are coming in HOT ! We have many great things planned with the Dolan Twins . Team MxO is lowkey being slept on at the moment by some people but it's all good , like i said we have great things planned and i'm sure that once they see and get to know our team they'll love it .
Guy: let's let people know what Team MxO is . What does Team MxO mean ? How does it help? How/Why is it any different from any other team? Who's in your Team?
Rissa: Team MxO , well obviously it's my name Marissa x Ortiz *chuckles* Team MxO was made to help new inspiring artist and youtoubers / vloggers . Our goal is to help them get to their dreams . Our team is different because not only do we help them but we also get them to a better place , we make sure to look for the best options for them . The difference from us and others is that we don't see the "can't" and the "don't" in situations or just in life . 
Guy: that's great . who's in your team?
Rissa: The Dolan Twins , Juanpa Zurita , Luis Alonso , Daisy Marquez , Ivan and Emilio Martinez and Madison Beer  . We have more coming soon it's a surprise .
Guy: how does it feel that someone close to you shared information ?
Rissa: i've heard that something was said , but really sure what it is .
Guy: okay so this person talked to a magazine saying "well they've been having issues . like real bad issues . trust is one of the main reasons . they've also talked about divorce and custody . one of the main problems is that he takes the kids away from her"
Rissa: what *chuckles* that's not true . We're fine . We're like any normal husband and wife . Your married right ?
Guy: yes
Rissa: and do you and your wife argue sometimes ?
Guy: yes
Rissa: that's what happens with us . We have little arguments , nothing big .

(she answers a few more questions and leaves)

3 million likes @marissaortizoficial: a heart can only take so much

3 million likes
@marissaortizoficial: a heart can only take so much ...

why'd you change your @ ?

^

I though you and luis are fine ?

^

@liljsanchez: ^^they are . We all change our @'s don't we ? I changed mine , does it mean that i'm not luis's daughter anymore ? no right . I don't know why it's wrong or why y'all trippen for the dumbest shit ever .

^ yess

😍😍😍

kill it ma

maaaaa

😍😍❤

@helen_ochoa: 😍😍💋

@iambeckyg: 💯💯💯😍

@kyliejenner: 😍😍

@madisonbeer: 😍😍

@daisymarquez_: 😍😍😍🔥 & yesss 💯💯🙌🏻

@marissaortizoficial: thank you bbys ❤❤ @helen_ochoa @iambeckyg

@marissaortizoficial: thanks babes 💋❤ @kyliejenner @madisonbeer @daisymarquez_

(skip rest)

Oscar: you talk to kylie ?
Rissa: no why ?
Oscar: she commented on your pic
Rissa: oh but no i don't talk to her *chuckles*

Kevin: hey
Rissa: hey
Kevin: can i ask you a question ?
Rissa: yeah whatsup ?
Kevin: how is it with twins ?
Rissa: it's stressful . it's the same as how it was with Marissa but times 2 . So double the trouble
Kevin: how was it for you?
Rissa: well everyone's different . One would want milk and the other one a diaper change and viseversa .
Kevin: ohh

Oscar: have you guys gotten the email ?
Kevin: which one ?
Oscar: the show email
Kevin: no
Rissa: i don't know why ?
Oscar: they're makin like a reunion .
Rissa: when ?
Oscar: next week
Rissa: ohh.

A/N: short chapter i know 😩 . Don't forget to vote 😊