chapter 21

~2 months later~
Marissa's POV
2 months and things are still up in the air . Janet and Oscar are living with gera . I can't really do anything about it as of now . She isn't with a stranger , gera is Janet's godfather and i know he'll take care of her . In these two months my career has been great . I get asked about Janet and Oscar's relationship on a daily basis . We haven't sat down and talked about anything since that day . I see the pictures and they're actually doing great . I took gera's words serious . I rather have her with someone that's close to us than having her with a unknown guy who probably just want her for fame .

 I rather have her with someone that's close to us than having her with a unknown guy who probably just want her for fame

4 million likes
@marissaortizoficial: This past month i took a look back at everything that has happened . I know i don't say this as much as i should but i'm thankful for each and everyone of you who support me each and everyday . I've worked with such amazing people to give you all the best . So for i see that many of you like what's coming out . And as always good things come with bad , i won't focus on the bad because that's irrelevant . I had paused my career for a bit , i wasn't giving y'all my 100% . I was going to call it quits , i didn't though i couldn't leave you guys just like that . I've been working on many things for you guys , I have an album coming out soon which i hope you guys enjoy . I hope to connect to many of you . I have many things that i would love to share with y'all . But everything at it's time . Rumors have been up in the air , all i would like to say is , i have my side of the story . Wait for me to say it though .

@marissaortizoficial: Peep the pic of when and @machinegunkelly won the RDMA for Best Collaboration btw I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEVER FORGET THAT

ily

go live !

^yess

go live 😭❤

i'm so proud of you

i'm glad you didn't quit

i'm proud af

how do you feel about oscar and janet ?

^

what are your thoughts on janet and oscar ?

it's annoying ^ it's between Janet and Oscar . What does she have to do with them?

^ 💯

@machinegunkelly: lit 💜😜 aha i've missed you girl 🤦🏻‍♂️

y'all should make another song ! @machinegunkelly

is it just me or do they look like a couple? 🤔