chapter 22

*next day*

Twitter/
@liljsanchez: just because y'all have been commenting this on all my videos , i'll be doing a part 2 to #AskJanet so ask away 😂.

-60k replies 90k likes

Texts- (texts between Janet and Marissa)

Mom🖤: are you with gera?
Janet: no why ?
Mom🖤: so you haven't gone  ?
Janet: no why ?
Mom🖤: you haven't been there since yesterday ?
Janet: no why ?
Mom🖤: are you serious ?
Janet: yeah why ?
Mom🖤: janet ?! why didn't you go back ?
Janet: it was already late .
Mom🖤: is oscar with you ?
Janet: yeah why ?
Mom🖤: come
Janet: why ?
Mom🖤: just stop asking questions and come
Janet: why ?
Mom🖤: janet
Janet: what ?
Mom🖤: come here
Janet: fine we'll only be there for a few minutes .

(end texts)

Oscar: so do you just wanna go back and get the camera then go or just go over there ?
Janet: let's just go i have my other camera there
Oscar: okay

(few minutes later)

Janet: is that nate's car ?
Oscar: tf is he doing here ?

(they get out and knock on the door)

Luis: hi *hugs them*
Both: hi ?
Janet: is nate here ?
Rissa: hi *hugs her*
Janet: hi .

Janet: so what ? what do you need ? i have a pretty busy schedule today .
Rissa: i have something for both of you
Oscar: both ?
Rissa: yes come *they start walking upstairs*

Janet: what ?
Rissa: open the door
Janet: why ?
Rissa: just open it
*she opens it and sees nate , jack , jack G and Madison*
All: hiiii
Janet: what are you guys doing here
Madison: were welcoming you back home
Janet: what ?
Oscar: wait all this was at gera's .
Janet: wait what ? is this like a prank or something ?
Rissa: no , it's been too long you need to come back home . It wasn't right if me to kick him out , i was just caught up in the moment . I'll never leave you guys again , i love you both so much .

Janet: i love you too *hugs her*
Oscar: i love you *hugs her*
Rissa: we also fixed your room oscar
Oscar: thank you

(they hang out for a while and they all leave)

<2hrs later

{Video}

Janet: hi guys i'm back *chuckles* so you guys have been requesting 2 videos these past few months . Because of some "issues" i haven't been able to post anything . So today i'll be doing one of the videos which is the part 2 of #AskJanet . The second video is Real Food vs Gummy Food Challenge .

Janet: okay of a few hours ago i asked y'all to ask me questions . I litteraly thought i wasn't going to get a lot of questions but to my surprise i got 60k questions . I will not be answering all those questions *laughs* 1. Because that's too many & 2. They're all the same basically .

Janet: I won't be saying the names but you guys will see it somewhere on your screen .

Janet: first question , " are you and @jackgilinsky dating ? #AskJanet " NO jack and i aren't dating .
Janet: " do you have any problems with Malu & Ariel ? #AskJanet " Who ? Who's that ? *laughs* fr though i don't pay attention to irrelevant people so .
Janet: " malu doesn't like you because you took @ethandolan from her . Why'd you do that ? #AskJanet " I'm sorry ? *chuckles* bet he doesn't even know who she is .
Janet: "thoughts on @ethandolan ? #AskJanet " He's a great friend . He's a great person in general . I have nothing bad to say about him and i have ZERO beef with him . Just making that clear .
Janet: " when you and @ethandolan where together did you help them film a video ? #AskJanet ps Ily " I love you too ! & yeah i guess you could say that . I would help them set up the cameras and the lights .
Janet: "what made you start dating oscar ? #AskJanet " Wait . *yells oscars name*
Oscar: yes ?
Janet: come *he walks to her*
Oscar: yes ?
Janet: look at his face . That's what made me start dating him *laughs*
*he leaves*

Janet: " are you making a collaboration with @jakepaul ? #AskJanet " Hmm No well not that i could tell y'all about .
Janet: "are you excited for EDC ?" Yes .
Janet: "would you date Ivan , Emilio , Jake , Jack J , Geo , Ethan or Nate ? " Don't get me wrong but they're all good looking but i wouldn't date them . I rather stick to my perfect boy .
Janet: " are you homeschooled ? " Yes i am . I can't go to regular school if many of you go and wait for me to get out . *chuckles*
Janet: last question ! " have you and oscar talked about having kids ? " No . That's not in our thoughts . I'm 15 . We just want to worry about what we want for our careers and ourselves and our relationship  .
Janet: okay guys so that's it for today's video ! Turn on my post notifications to get notified when i post another video which will be the Gummy vs Real Food Challenge . I have a job for y'all i want you to comment and tell me who i should do the challenge with me . Also i have a surprise for y'all ! I'll be doing a giveaway ! Go to my instagram @liljsanchez and look at my latest post ! I will have all the info ! Also you'll see what the giveaway is about !