chapter 6

Marissa's POV
A few days ago luis and i got into an argument , we've gotten into arguments multiple times but this was different , it felt weird , and it was pointless . So here's what happened , we were in the kitchen and i had left my phone on the island and he tried to unlock it and i was like what are you doing and he said if you aren't hiding anything let me see your phone , then i started to get mad and i asked for his phone , he said no and didn't give me his phone , as he was walking he took my phone with him and wouldn't give it back . Basically i feel like the argument started because he doesn't trust me? idk it's stupid though . Yesterday he went to San Diego to promote and he took Adriel . And since yesterday was the Gran Opening of my boutique he didn't say anything , i got no text , no call , no nothing . I had texted him a few times but he never read them or replied . He's suppose to get back today .

3

3.9 million likes
@marissacoroneloficial: Disney princesses ❤🙊 ( a little throwback doesn't hurt 😋 ) @iamjanetcoronel

😍😍

😍❤

aw

where's aubrey ? 😐

^ she's picking favorites 🤷🏻‍♀️

@iamjanetcoronel: ^ she really isn't she clearly put as part of her caption ( A LITTLE THROWBACK DOESN'T HURT ) that picture was years ago for your information 😊.

(skip rest)

4.9 million likes
@shawnmendes: throw🔙 i miss you child 🤦🏻‍♂️ @marissacoroneloficial

😍😍

🔥🔥

y'all look like a couple 🌚