Chapter 31

Miguel: the cameras are ready , we're gonna start recording
Rissa: okay

*she puts her shoes on and goes outside and gets in her car then goes to Janet's and Oscars house*

Rissa: hey
Janet: hi *hug*
Rissa: where's everyone at ?
Janet: aubrey is sleeping and adriel is with oscar outside
Rissa: oh , y'all have a really nice place
Janet: thank you , so i have a question
Rissa: what ?
Janet: what's up with you and mgk ? I keep on getting tagged in pictures and screenshots of articles.
Rissa: nothing is up we're just friends , everyone just assumes shit because of a dumb article which in no way is real .
Janet: ohh .
Rissa: so what's up with you ?
Janet: nothing i just didn't know that you were coming
Rissa: ohh
Janet: yeahhhh
Rissa: i want to do something for you
Janet: what do you mean ?
Rissa: well you turned 16 and i wasn't there to celebrate it with you because you weren't here i just feel bad
Janet: don't feel bad . It's just a birthday no big deal . Have you talked to my dad ?
Rissa: it is a big deal ! & not yet why ? have you ?
Janet: he texted me earlier saying if i wanted to go over
Rissa: what did you tell him?
Janet: that i'll see .
Rissa: you should go . he hasn't seen you in a long time
Janet: i don't know i'm busy .
Rissa: talking about busy what happened with you and team 10 ?
Janet: i had a 3 month contract with them its over now so that's the end of that .
Rissa: do you still talk to them ?
Janet: yeah we're still close friends .
Rissa: that's good , have you thought about what i asked you ?
Janet: what ? about joining Team MxO ?
Rissa: yeah
Janet: yeah i have . Don't get me wrong i really admire you and what you have done to all the members and their careers , but i don't feel like me joining will be good for me career wise . You know i've been trying so hard to make a name for myself .
Rissa: well you know whatever you decide i'll be here supporting you

*2 hours later the cameras leave*

Rissa: can i get a water ? *walks to the fridge*
Janet: yeah hold on i'll get it *panics*
Rissa: i'm just here
Janet: no hold on
Rissa: why ? *opens the fridge*
Rissa: wtf is this janet?!

Rissa: are you serious !
Janet: that's why i told you to wait ...
Rissa: so are you going to explain ?!
Janet: explain what ? i'm pretty sure it's self explanatory.
Rissa: i trusted you enough to let you live here and i see this ?

Texts-
Rissa: you have to talk to janet
Jonatan: why ?
Rissa: look

Texts- Rissa: you have to talk to janet Jonatan: why ? Rissa: look

read

Phonecall
Janet: whatsup ?
Jonatan: what the hell are you doing with all that alcohol?! Janet you're 15! You have many people looking up to you . Is this the image you want for yourself?!
Janet: hold on hold on ! first off i'm not 15 so that just proves how involved you're in my life . second of all if you aren't involved in my life when she goes and tells you something about me don't act like you care because we all fucking know you don't . You just want to be seen with me so you could look like a good dad , which you're not . Oh and let's not forget the best part "let's hangout with her so we could get more fame"
Jonatan: okay calm down! I would never hangout with you just for fame !
Janet: sure because that not what you said to alissa right ?!
(end of call)

Janet: thanks a lot . I think it's time for you to go .

•• •

7.8m likes
@marissaortizoficial: As many of you guys know i'll be a guest on @brunomars 's 24k world tour! This is such an exciting moment for me ! So far all of the dates have been SOLD OUT ! I'm glad to be on the same stage as a huge artist like Bruno Mars ! The first day of the tour is THIS FRIDAY! I'm so excited to meet so many of you ! Who's attending this friday at The Forum here in L.A ? Comment a "❤️" !

❤️❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

❤️

@iambeckyg:  ❤️

❤️

❤️

@janetsanchez: ❤️

(skip rest)

Texts-
Luis: who's taking care of the kids while you go on tour?
Rissa: it's none of your business.
Luis: yes it is they're my kids .
Rissa: since when do you care about "your kids" ? You haven't seen/talked to them in a year . If you actually cared you would've at least texted them .
Rissa: "what we go through won't affect them?" really ? if they're the ones who are getting more affected . Not having their dad affects them . Seeing their dad talk about a breakup affects them . If only everyone could see the way you really are .
                               read

A/N: short chapter i know 😤 I'm going on a few trips . I'll try posting chapters as much as i can ! Okay so i want to get to know y'all and i want y'all to get to know me 😌 .
What are something y'all want to know ?
My Question for y'all is where are y'all from ?

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️