chapter 19

Oscar's POV
It's currently 5am . I can't reply to her texts . It's somewhat true , i want her all to myself but i go out with other girls . That's so messed up i know but what if what we have doesn't end up working out ? am i just going to waist my time ? I have a plan , a plan that might change everything and will probably ruin my life with my family . I will lose my sister, but it's worth a try .

-7am

Rissa: what are you doing ?
Oscar: i'm going back with gera
Rissa: why ?
Oscar: because once i tell you a secret that has been kept from you , i'll probably lose you and you won't want me here .
Rissa: what ? *janet calls*

Phonecall
Janet: hey mom
Rissa: hey
Janet: what are you doing ?
Rissa: i'm here with oscar
Janet: oh
Rissa: i have you on speaker
Janet: oh hi .
Oscar: hey
Rissa: so what's up ?
Janet: nothing really i just have a lot on my mind .
Rissa: wanna talk about it ?
Janet: yeah when i go back home though
Rissa: you sure ?
Janet: yeahhhh
Rissa: so how is it over there ?
Janet: it's alright . it's hot though .
Rissa: what do you guys do ?
Janet: what we can do *chuckles*
Rissa: so how's the room situation ?
Janet: it's me , Daisy , Ivan , Emilio and Madison , then it's Jack , Sam and Gray .
Rissa: wait what ? the twins sleep with y'all ?
Janet: yeah because the "suite" they got only has two rooms and it's kinda awkward between Dolan twins and Martinez twins *chuckles*
Rissa: ohh
Janet: what are you doing today ?
Rissa: i don't know yet
Janet: oh
Rissa: a guy came looking for you yesterday
Janet: who ?
Rissa: geo i think
Janet: ohh yeah he told me so what are y'all doing?
Rissa: i'm here in oscar's room he's packing his things
Janet: why ? where is he going ?
Rissa: he said that he needs to tell me something and that once he tells me i won't want him here .
Janet: oh i'll be home tomorrow
Rissa: why so early?
Janet: the event got postponed .
Rissa: why
Janet: i don't know . I have to go
Rissa: okay bye good luck
Janet: thank you & bye

(end of call)

Texts-
Janet: you better not tell her !
Oscar: why? it's time for her to know .
Janet: it's not time ! you'll be loosing her !
Oscar: it's going to happen sooner or later right? why not make it easier on everyone and make it sooner ?
read 8:00am

{with Marissa and Oscar}

Rissa: so what's up ?
Oscar: hm well i don't know how you're going to take this .
Rissa: you got a girl pregnant ?
Oscar: no .
Rissa: so what ?
Oscar: it's cause i don't know how to say it .
Rissa: just say it .
Oscar: i didn't know what i wanted , i didn't know if what i felt was really love . I didn't know if it was real . I might have given a wrong impression and now she wants nothing to do with me . I don't blame her though . I've been an asswhole to her . She deserves better , she had better but i had to come in between and ruin what they had . The girl i'm talking about is ... someone i've know since the longest . We started having a "thing" when we were both in a relationship . I soon broke up with my girl and a few weeks later she broke up with her boyfriend . I was her first and since that day everything started going down hill . I wouldn't want her to be with any guy but yet i was with other girls . I would get jealous . I'll just say this . I didn't use her just for sex . I care so much about her but it's just hard to date her because of what other people will say . Just yesterday she texted me saying that she was basically done . I haven't slept at all . I don't want to loose her .
Rissa: what girl?
Oscar: *gets up* Janet *he looks at her and she has a shocked / mad face*

Oscar: i'm sorry i jus- *gets interrupted*
Rissa: i don't even wanna hear it ! get out ! *yells*