Never Believe In "Love at First Sight"

Scott stood there, watching Serena from afar. She was having an animated conversation with one of her friends.

Her hair fell down her back today, giving attention to her shapely figure from behind. He could imagine himself trailing his hands up and down her side, then pulling her closer to him by her waist as they shared a sweet kiss. She was just so...

"Yo, dude, what's happening?" Jason and the rest of the crew joined him.

"Just looking,"

"At what?" Drew asked. Scott pointed with his chin.

At that exact moment Serena turned to speak to someone else.

"Woah!" His friends exclaimed at the sight of her beauty.

***
Serena was hopelessly texting as usual while sitting in class waiting for her teacher to arrive.She knew Scott was watching her this morning and hoped that he wouldn't approach her ever again.
As Serena placed her cell on her desk and looked up; there he was in the doorway.
"Scott, how did you find me?"She started. He didn't say a word. He simply walked up to her desk and pulled her from her chair. The kiss was gentle and passionate, his warm tongue searching for hers. His hands pulled her closer to him.

"SERENA!" Cassandra shouted.
"Yea?" she replied.
"You okay?" Cass asked with a concerned look.
"Yes, I was just lost in my thoughts,"
"As always,"
"Oh, whatever," Serena shot back.
"Well if I had a reason to daydream I would take every opportunity I had," Cassandra commented with a sly smirk.
Serena had no time to reply as their teacher graced the classroom.

***

She was wearing capris today with a t-shirt and Converse. Her hair was down and it was curly. He wanted to touch her so bad.
"Scott, did you get the last thing Ma'am said?" Jason asked.
"Nah,"
"Cool,"

"I'll be right back students," The teacher left.
"Scott," Serena showed up at the door. Scott could hardly believe his eyes. "I don't wanna play games anymore. I do like you,"
"Finally," he replied.
Serena walked towards him with a smoldering look in her eyes. She straddled him. The other students began to "ooh" and whisper. He rested his hands on her thighs, the ones he wanted to touch for the past two weeks. They felt so good.
Serena placed a kiss on his lips. Then she slowly parted his lips with her tongue and intensely explored every inch of his mouth.

"Scott Conally?" Mrs. Sween called for the third time.
"Yes, ma'am," he answered. That was the most amazing daydream he ever had.

Serena was on her way to her locker when someoned intertwined their fingers through hers. She looked across to see none other than Scott. She rolled her eyes, boys and their hormones.
"Hey," He started.
"Hi," She looked across at him with annoyance.
"Look, I'm not the type to rush into relationships-"
"Good for you," Serena commended pulling her hand from his and opening her locker.
"I really do like you,"
"No, you're attracted to me. There's a difference," She lectured.
"I'm not 12. I know what I want," He said in return.
"And I'm telling you that I'm not what you want," Serena closed her locker and walked off.

Scott leaned on her locker. What was it going to take to convince her? Of course he was attracted to her the first time saw her but now infatuation and admiration had set in. He needed to at least get to know her. He watched as her figure got further and further away. He felt like he wasn't trying hard enough. Persistence always worked before, he had confidence it would now.
***

"Oh, how I dread these long school days," Verona sighed.
"I know right. I can't wait until the summer when I'll find myself a man!" Cassandra exclaimed.
"Something is wrong with you," Deena laughed.
"Well, well, look who is coming this way," Cassandra pointed out. The girls looked in the direction Cassandra motioned to. Serena quickly looked away.
"I'll catch you guys later," Scott said to his friends before sitting next to Serena.

If there was ever a time to be able to teleport, this was it. Why was he so annoying? He was working on her last nerves. No meant no, was it that hard for humans to understand? If he was older then maybe she'd consider it but she was three years older than him!

"Hi," he leaned in.
"Hello, Scott," Serena said with annoyance.
"Hey, Scott," Her friends said sweetly. Serena rolled her eyes. Could they be any more supportive of him?
"Hey, ladies," He smiled brightly.
"Can I help you?" Serena asked.
"Actually-"
"Great! You may leave," Serena cut him off.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.
"It's either you leave or I leave," Serena gave two options.
"Serena come on, stop acting like 16," Cassandra put in.

Serena stood and walked away. Scott hurried behind her then he grabbed her hand.
"Why are you being so stubborn?"
"I am not being stubborn, I-"Serena started up before Scott's lips touched hers.

Scott didn't want excuses so before she made up what would seem to be a good reason, he kissed her. Damn it felt good too! One of his hands supported her head and the other was still holding hers while she squeezed it tightly. He stepped closer to her, their bodies without space between them. Scott searched every inch of her mouth with his tongue, fighting hers. She was delicious! He was only sorry that they had to stop this moment.

Everything around Serena disappeared and went quiet. At that moment her focus was Scott, who had surprised the daylights out of her. What was there left to do in life after a kiss like that. The kiss she'd daydreamed about for the past three weeks; even though she'd never admit it. It was astounding, mind boggling, head spinning. How could she play this off now? How could she convince herself that she didn't have even the tiniest bit of feelings for him? How could she not stand and stare at him now expecting more, looking like a lost puppy?

Finally, he had her speechless. Funny how this was the exact moment he was willing to hear her voice. She just stood there staring up at him and all he could do was stare back. What he'd felt through that kiss, he'd never, honestly never, felt with any of his past girlfriends. Even the ones he thought he loved.

The bell rang and they knew they had to part but they didn't want to. Serena started off but he pulled her back for a peck on the lips, holding her chin.

"See you later," he said with a sense of accomplishment.

All Serena did was nod in agreement before hurrying away.