three

08.26.16 - 10:15PM - same day
song: ma boy - sistar
[a/n: pls bare with this chapter i was on drugs when i wrote it]

"minhee-noona, i can't believe you'll be staying with us."

i smiled at him, "believe it while you still can, yugyeomie."

i'm staying at the one and only got7's dorm. why? because of bambam. i couldn't say no to him. it's been years but i still feel like i'm wrapped around his finger.

the boys were okay with me staying at their dorm, so it wasn't really a problem staying here. scratch that, staying here is the definition of trouble. bambam is plainly irrisistable and my feelings for him may or may not slowly come back.

"i'm going to unpack now. just call me when you need anything." i told yugyeom before standing up to leave his room.

"bambam," i yelped out of surprise when he appeared in front of the door.

"you scared me."

he laughed. "sorry. you're going now to your room?"

i hummed in response before getting out. he followed, though.

"can i come to your room? i'll help you unpack your things."

"okay, then." bambam and i both entered the guest room which is now my room and i started unzipping my suitcase.

"actually," his voice went deep and serious all of a sudden.

i looked at him.

"you should do that later."

and then he literally dragged on the bed with him.

"lets play a game."

i gulped. "what game?"

he grinned. "twenty questions."

hearing that made me snorted. "you're still lame."

"i never change."

he strongly gazed into my eyes as i stopped breathing. my heart was pounding against my chest and i idly wondered if he could hear it.

"first of all when we play a game there will be rules and the rule is no staring deeply in the eyes." i said all in one breath before sitting up to avoid him.

he bursted out laughing, sitting up as well. "why? does my eyes make your heartbeat fast?"

"how on earth did you knew that?"

he shrugged, "i heard it."

my cheeks started heating up.

"minhee, why did you disappear like a ghost?"

i inhaled deeply before forcing myself to answer his question.

"because you rejected me and i just realize how stupid i was and i couldn't bring myself to talk to you after that."

"but why?"

i let out an exasperated sigh. "i asked you to be my boyfriend and i'm a girl,  i'm ashamed of myself for doing that. what's more embarrassing is that you rejected me."

i peeked at him through my eyelashes to see him looking at me with a guilty look.

"i thought you were just playing with me. i'm sorry."

"saying sorry isn't going to reverse what happened." i muttered.

after a long excruciating silence, i decided to ask him a question.

"why do you even want me to stay here?" the question threw him off guard. it was like he doesn't even know how to answer it.

"well," he started, pushing his hair back. "i actually don't know."

i rolled my eyes at him. "there must be a reason."

he exhaled loudly as i waited for him to answer.

"do you remember when i said no to you?" he asked, bringing up the past.

"of course. that moment haunts me every single time."

"you ran away from me after that." he stated. thinking about it made my whole face reddened.

"that was the last time i saw you. that was the last time we had a conversation. you cut all the connections we had. hell, i even called lisa-noona, only to be yelled at for hurting you."

"i'm sorry for that, i guess?" i replied sheepishly before he shook his head with a laugh.

"i thought i lost you, but then you're here. if i let you go, i feel like you'll do it again. you avoiding me and leaving again. i can't bare that. it was torture."

"to be honest, i was actually planning to do that." i confessed to him, my face heating up for the billionth time.

"why?"

i glanced at him before looking down quickly. i know this is not a good time, but i just wanted to say that he looks really hot.

i cleared my throat, "staying with you sounds dangerous. i might end up asking you for a relationship again."

"if i asked you to be my girlfirend, would you reject me too?"

my eyes grew wide at his sudden question. that instantly made a huge mess in my head.

"yah!" i yelled at him, sitting up straight. "stop joking around."

"does it look like i'm joking?"

that made me feel bothered.

"well, don't even bother asking because i don't like you anymore."

i was hoping that would make him stop.

"what if you do? you'll say yes?

"maybe, but i don't, so boo." i stuck my tongue out at him.

i was expecting him to look disappointed or maybe even sad.

wrong.

instead, he has a small smirk growing on his lips, eyes dancing with mysteries. "if thats what it takes for you to say yes, then i'll make you fall for me."

i knew it. staying here was not a good idea.

"i-i bet you'll fail at that." i tried to stayed calm, but it was seriously hard.

"doesn't look like it seeing how you were stuttering." he said smugly as i mentally cursed myself.

"why do you even want me to say yes? do you like me?" the question slipped past my lips before i could even stop myself.

"i have been liking you for the past years but thanks for noticing."

i snorted despite the butterflies forming in my stomach. "what do you mean past years?"

"i figured how i feel about you after i rejected you."

"how ironic." i commented with an eyeroll. "you actually hurted me and put me through hell."

"i know, minhee. but like you said, saying sorry won't reverse what happened. i promise i'll still make it up to you, especially now that you're here."

<end of chapter three>

author's note:
hey guys i hope you're all enjoying the story so far :) and can someone find me a sugar daddy who's still young like 16-20 smth lmao, my sugar daddy blocked me because i wasn't sending him nudes HAHAH i guess he hates a tease lol kidding