four

AUGUST 28, 2016 - 06:18AM
song: can't - got7

i have a lot of reasons wishing that i didn't agreed to stay here.

first of all, these boys are so loud and irresponsible as hell. jb was always the one who cleans their mess. he looks like a vacuum cleaner.

second, i just found out that youngjae has a dog who just peed on my shoes not even an hour ago.

i mean coco was cute and she was loved by literally everyone but peeing on my shoes is a hell no for me.

third, bambam keeps on flirting with me.

he flirts with me every time i see him.

e v e r y t i m e.

this is now my third day in here and i already feel like leaving, but i always assured myself the positive side.

after showering, i got out of my room and went to the kitchen for breakfast before training when i saw bambam eating.

i sat on the chair across him and put milk on my cereal.

"your eyes are so pretty, minhee." my cheeks reddened. i glanced at him through my eyelashes and scoffed when i saw him gave me a wink.

"not today, bambam."

i'm not a morning person and i will never be one.

"yah bambam," i heard a shout from mark, "where's my shirt that you borrowed last week?"

"i returned it to you, nice and clean after a day."

"no, you didn't return anything!"

"i did."

"you did not."

"i did."

"you did not."

"i-"

my head looked down at my bowl of cereal as i tried my best to block them out when i heard another shouting from youngjae arguing with jackson in the other room.

if you want to have a nice, peaceful morning then i'm telling you not to go in here.

jackson exclaimed, "you promised to buy me a new plant and it's been four months!"

"it wasn't my fault coco broke it."

"it was your dog's fault so techincally it's your fault too."

"alright fine, i'll buy you a new-"

i tightened my grip on the spoon i was holding. it was six in the morning and there's too much screaming.

i can't handle it so i stood up, grabbed my bag and silently left the dorm before i'll ended up shouting too.

as i waited for the elevator to open, i heard someone call my name.

"minhee!" i saw bambam running towards me.

he stopped once he's in front of me, panting hard.

"what time are you going to be back?"

bambam asked when he finally got his breathing normal.

"around five, i think. why?" i eyed him suspiciously.

"go out with me. when you're done training."

he didn't even ask me. he practically demanded.

"no." i said straight up.

his face dropped, "why the hell not?"

"because," i stepped forward and a smirk formed in my lips. "you didn't ask nicely."