eight

SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 - 07:21AM
song: let me know - bts

"you're filming the last episode of got7ing?" i asked yugyeom.

he nodded as he clicked on his tongue, "and then we'll do another show after a few weeks."

"that's sad," i said while looking up at the ceiling since i was laying on bambam's bed."i actually like got7ing more than real got7."

"i never knew you watched our shows." he mused, sounding surprised. amusement plastered on his face.

the door opened and bambam came in.

"we need to go, gyeom."

he sighed, not wanting to leave his bed yet, but he still did. "alright."

as for the two of them, they made up and went back to normal like nothing happened.

"you'll be fine staying in here?" bambam questioned once it was just the two of us.

i smiled softly at him, "yeah. i think i'll be okay."

it was my free day, and i was looking forward to hangout with them, but unfortunately they have work to do. they've been really busy these days because they were working on their new mini album. i could go out with the other trainees i became friends with, but we have a different schedules.

"i really wish i could stay here with you." he stated, giving me a pout before laying beside me, nuzzling his face to my neck.

i giggled. "you should go. the others are already outside."

"they can wait." he replied stubbornly.

i would say, bambam and i got more closer. i don't feel awkward around him anymore and i can feel myself getting more attach to him as the time passed.

"minhee-ah," i heard bambam mumbled before he removed his head from my neck to face me.

"mmh?" i hummed, looking at him.

"have you already change your mind?"

i frowned at his sudden, random question, not understanding it.

"what are you talking about?"

he blew out a breath before speaking, "i'm talking about your feelings. do you like me now or you still don't?"

i blinked, not knowing how to respond. i guess i like him? but i'm not sure of it. i can't find a reason why.

i sat up straight as he did the same while i looked at him. he's waiting for me to say something. i don't want to give him an unsure answer, because that will only get the both of us confused and maybe even end up being hurt.

"y-you should figure that out." my voice faltered and i cursed myself.

"that's why i'm asking you." he sounds frustrated, "so i could figure it out."

i looked down, not wanting to look at him in the eyes. "kunpi, you should know the answer to your question."

i peeked at him through my eyelashes. he was facepalming. by the looks of it, i can tell he was pissed.

"minhee, h-how?" he paused, standing up from the bed. "how could i know what you feel towards me? i don't even know if you like me just like how you felt in the past. you should at least give me a hint."

"bambam," i warned, but he didn't spare me a glance. instead he shook his head.

"you've change. honestly you're not the same girl i met three years ago. yeah, you're still you that i like but you have become more complicated and, and confusing."