five

AUGUST 28, 2016 - 09:00PM - same day
song: rookie - red velvet

as i got out of the bathroom, i tried to think of what i should wear.

i don't even know if i should make a big deal out of it, but normal girls do.

if only i have a roommate who's a girl and can help me out about this kind of stuff.

sighing, i just followed my instincts and chose an outfit by myself. i put on a red tint on my lips. it's the only make up i own. i should probably borrow some from bambam in the future considering he has a ton.

 i should probably borrow some from bambam in the future considering he has a ton

i wish i could use my phone and call my old roommates. i missed talking to them. jaebum was right, the rules are really strict. in yg, we can still use our phone every night.

"minhee-ah, what's taking you so long? it's already nine, hurry up."

ugh, so impatient.

i rolled my eyes before yelling, "i'm coming."

i opened the door to my and i saw bambam leaning on the doorframe, waiting. he looked at me up and down while i stood in front of him not knowing what to do.

"stop being so pretty. i don't wanna have competitors."

my face heated up as i started screaming internally.

"i miss seeing you looking like a tomato." bambam poke my cheek as i felt my face growing more red.

"yah!" i shouted at him, feeling embarrassed.

he stopped laughing before he intertwined his hand with my own.

"lets go."

the two of us went outside of the building and bambam asked me where i wanted to go.

"mcdonalds." i answered fast.

he stopped on his tracks, and since we were holding hands, i stopped walking as well.

"what?" i glanced at him.

he snickered, "mcdonalds?"

"what? i'm hungry. i just want food."

"but didn't you just eat the whole cake?"

"i'm still hungry and mind you, i did not eat the whole thing. i shared it with jackson and the others."

bambam shook his head before continuing to walk with me. "okay then."

i let him take me to where he was going and my eyes lit up when i saw mcdonalds in front of us.

but to my dismay, we walked past it.

"y-yah!" i pulled his coat to get his attention. "where are we eating? that was it!"

"minhee-ah," he slowly rolled my name off his tongue before making a 'tsk' sound thrice.

"do you really think i would take you to mcdonalds on our first date?" he asked, making a face.