six

[continuation of flashback: after a week]
song: you're my - bts

"minhee, minhee, minhee!" lisa called out, running at my direction.

i mentally groaned. i was laying on the floor at the dance studio comfortably since i was exhausted from practicing all day.

i grumbled in response, "what is it?"

"kunpimook sent me a text!" she squealed making me sit up in an instant.

"who's kunpimook?" i heard jennie from a distance asked.

"he's just someone." i gave her a sheepish grin before turning back to lisa.

"what did he say? what did he say?" i chanted like a girl i am.

"he said he's free later at six. he's also asking where you two are supposed to meet."

lisa showed me his message and i frowned when i read it. "wait, he wants to meet up tonight?"

"yes!" lisa practically shouted at me, sounding excited like she's the one who's going out. "so what are you waiting for? go get ready now!"

i blinked my eyes, trying to calm myself down. he shoud've told me at least a day before to prepare myself.

"get ready for what?" i saw jisoo from the dance mirror asked. rose suddenly appeared behind her, "yah, are you two hiding something from us?"

lisa shake her head. "of course not."

"she's hiding something about kunpimook!" jennie chimed in, pointing at me. "minhee has a crush!"

"kunpimook? what kind of a name is that?" rose muttered under her breath.

jisoo widened her eyes, "is that true? since when? oh wait is that what you're getting ready for? you're going on a date with him?"

"what? you're hilarious, jisoo." i sighed while rubbing my temples. "but no, i'm just going to meet up with him."

to be honest the thought of meeting him is stressing me out.

"uhm, aren't you supposed to be happy?" lisa queried, noticing my dull look.

"it's just that," i spluttered, biting my lips before continuing, "i'm not yet ready."

"we'll help you get ready then!" jennie hollered, clapping her hands in excitement.

rose nodded her head, "we'll do your make up."

"and your hair." said jisoo.

"and your outfit." lisa added.

i gave them a crooked smile, "you all are the best unnies i could ask for."

[end of flashback]

● ● ●

08.28.16 - present day - continuation;

"minhee-ah," bambam waved his hand at me, bringing me back to reality.

i blinked.

"oh, sorry." i apologized quickly and looked down, only to see that the food was already served.

"what were you thinking about?" he asked before eating his food.

"my unnies. and how lisa introduced you to me." i said, letting out a sad smile as i dug in.

"you still remembered that?"

he sounded quite surprise. i'm guessing he has forgotten about it. that actually makes me sad.

i hummed in response. "i even asked her to call you. and i also mispronounced your name when i said it for the first time."

bambam lets out a cackle of laughter as i finished what i was saying, "that's why i ended up calling you kunpi. and then you debut and now everyone calls you bambam."

"you can still call me that, if you want"

"eh, i think i'm used to bambam now." i told him. i always give myself a reminder not to call him kunpi anymore, since i feel like he's used to people calling him bambam.

"oh i almost forgot," he suddenly declared making me look at him. bambam grabbed something from his pocket and give it to me. it was a small velvet box.

i opened it, and it has a ring inside. as soon as i saw it i quickly closed the box. "don't tell me you're proposing."

he laughed, "of course not. i'm just giving you a ring. it should remind you of me."

i opened it again and gently grabbed it from the box and wear it to my finger, which suits perfectly.

"it looks beautiful." i whispered, gazing at the accessory. my eyes moved to bambam and i noticed he was wearing a ring too.

"oh you're wearing one too." i pointed out.

"yeah, and it should remind me of you." he grinned as i smiled back.

the two of us continued talking to each other. we talked about random things. and i enjoyed his company so much.

after eating, bambam brought me to the mall where we played arcade games and watched a movie. no, we didn't do shopping since i'm not in the mood for it, and neither is he.

by the time we were walking to the bus stop, it was already midnight. i looked at my watch and it says twelve thirty.

"i has fun." i said looking up at him and giving him a smile.

"good. i did too." was his response.

when we reached the bus stop, the bus arrived after a few seconds. we both entered and bambam still hadn't let go of my hand. i don't mind though. his hand is giving me comfort and warmth.

as soon as we sat down, my head automatically went to bambam's lap and i closed my eyes when a yawn escaped my lips.

"tired?"

"a bit." i mumbled as i made myself comfortable.

i felt his hands playing with my hair, "go to sleep, then."

<to be continued>

A/N: i know this chapter was shorter than the world's shortest dick forgive me i was in a rush i promise i'll make it up ㅠㅠ